PDA

View Full Version : Early breakfast on EM days

K8screen
09-19-2010, 11:13 AM
I am sure this has been asked before or is explained somewhere but I cant find it. We are staying off property so cant get EM hours, but we would like to have an early breakfast at Crystal Palace on the day we visit MK, but this is an extra magic day. Can we still get in the park early, and will we have to have something to stop us going on attractions before the park opens to the public if we finish breakfast early? We are NOT trying to beat the system, and probably wont finish eating early, but I wondered how this works before we make ressies

gerald72
09-19-2010, 11:45 AM
I would think nothing would stop you from making an early ADR. I am also curious how they keep the diners who finish early from the rest of the pack, or even if they do. I would think there could be people who make ADRs and then skip them once inside the park.

Strmchsr
09-19-2010, 01:06 PM
If they are taking ADRs, you would be able to get in for those. However, you have to show your resort room card in order to ride any rides. You could walk around the park, but wouldn't be able to ride anything until the general park opened. Honestly, I would not recommend trying to do an early ADR on an EMH day. One of the big draws of an early ADR is being able to get pics in MK without big crowds. With an EMH morning, you'd have lots of people without the benefit of being able to ride anything.

K8screen
09-19-2010, 02:45 PM
Thanks. It is my partners first visit, and would be our first day, so I wanted to make a special start, but maybe we would be better visiting another park if it will be very crowded.

Strmchsr
09-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Thanks. It is my partners first visit, and would be our first day, so I wanted to make a special start, but maybe we would be better visiting another park if it will be very crowded.

I think that would be a good idea. Try to get an early ADR on a non-EMH morning. Then you can walk into Magic Kingdom with almost no crowds and get a picture of you in front of the castle with no one else in it. Very cool thing to do.