PDA

View Full Version : AKL Summer 2010 July 27

1goofydad
09-17-2010, 08:13 AM
Today we slept in:). We all needed it. Rick made a nice pancake and sausage breakfast. The kids went to the Community Room for games and crafts while the adults stayed back to plan the day and check on things at home. We headed out to DTD. We purchased and traded pins and Noah DS3 got a Stitch hat and hands. We stoped at RCFD to purchase a fire company t-shirt. Michael DFS2 is a junior firefighter and collect t- shirts form fire companies around the country. The crew was on a run so we would stop back later in the week. headed to the Boardwalk to swim and cool off:cool:. Since we are DVC members we are allowed and hope this perk will never go away. We all loved the slide. Made a stop at the bakery and the ESPN Zone. The boys got a hat, and we headed to Epcot via boat. We explored the countries. At this point I was hungry and hot. needed to eat. We got some turkey legs and drinks, a brautworst and quick service Chinese food and stopped at the Margarita bar:marg:. Rick and I got our brain freeze headaches quickly downing the drinks before we could ride in Mexico. The fireworks were awesome. Afterwords we headed totest track, then the wives headed to Soarin while the rest did Mission Space and Capt. Eo, then all met to ride Spaceship earth and headed back to room. Arrived to room @ 1am and found another surprise;:thumbsup: @ plates of dates, fruits, and cheese to snack on from the front desk. We sampled and hit the sack. Up next sleep in or EMH AK?

T-Belle
09-17-2010, 08:19 AM
Full day!!! Gotta love those margaritas!!!

faline
09-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Love those relaxed days! In the end, it always seems you've accomplished more than you have thought!

SBETigg
09-17-2010, 12:02 PM
Great day! The Boardwalk pool looks like fun. I love exploring World Showcase. Your breakfast and late snack sounds really good, too.

RedSoxFan
09-18-2010, 09:36 PM
Sounds like a great day.:mickey:

KylesMom
09-20-2010, 03:53 PM
After all of that excitement the evening before, I think sleeping in was a good idea. Great relaxing day spent with friends & family, with a great evening spent at Epcot.

Wow, the resort really is treating you guys right - so glad to hear that everyone is enjoying themselves. Hmmm - 1 am bedtime & a.m. EMH hours? I wonder how many of you will opt for this one?!

Another great day - and report. :mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-20-2010, 03:57 PM
great day! and Disney comes through for you again! Their hospitality truly makes you say... "what ants?????"