PDA

View Full Version : The past year...

jenperich
09-16-2010, 07:42 PM
We just went down last October. Will there really be anything new since then? I'm excited that Space Mountain will actually be open...but anything other than that?

Gator
09-17-2010, 01:49 PM
There'll be lots of pretty green walls up all over FantasyLand. Other than that, mostly the same.

johnO
09-17-2010, 05:02 PM
Epcot has some additions. The new Pizza joint in Italy is supposed to be fantastic and La Cantina de San Angel in Mexico has new seating and has been refurbed. There will also be three new countries represented there during the Food & Wine Festival.

faline
09-17-2010, 05:10 PM
We've been visiting Disney for years - often more than once in the same year. We do work into our schedule new experiences on each trip. It might be a different resort; new restaurants; or a new activity.

New on our last trip: We stayed at Bay Lake Tower (new experience for us); had lunch with an Imagineer; and visited in late July (first time during this time frame). We find each trip is different and offers new experiences!

Urbss
09-18-2010, 05:45 PM
We Are the SAME!!! We went the 2nd week in October last year and are doing it again this year!!!

Anyway, one of the things I am most excited about is that the "Main Street Electrical Parade" is back this year!! I haven't seen that since I was a kid!!

Enjoy your trip (maybe I'll see you there and not even know it!!!)

jenperich
09-19-2010, 01:47 PM
We Are the SAME!!! We went the 2nd week in October last year and are doing it again this year!!!

Anyway, one of the things I am most excited about is that the "Main Street Electrical Parade" is back this year!! I haven't seen that since I was a kid!!

Enjoy your trip (maybe I'll see you there and not even know it!!!)

Yes, perhaps we will see you. We probably saw each other last year and didn't know it!

I am also excited to see the MSEP. It's been years since I've seen it, so I look forward to it. :mickey: