PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Ticket Question

Belster
09-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Hello,

We usually have our tickets already for this event but we were unsure that we were going to go due to financials this year. DH just said that yes we will go but cannot get them until 3 weeks before we go...

Do you think they will sell out? BTW...we plan to go on 10/25.

faline
09-16-2010, 06:34 PM
No way to know. Some nights do sell out. The last few times we've attended an after-hours party at Disney, they were still selling tickets even as the party was starting.

BigRedDad
09-16-2010, 07:23 PM
I think WDW no longer limits the number of people at a party. If you want to go, they will take your money. I loved E-Ride nights when they only allowed a small number of people to purchase the tickets for the 8 or so rides open. It was walk on for 3 hours.

Belster
09-16-2010, 08:01 PM
When are eride nights? I would love to take advantage of that?

faline
09-16-2010, 08:10 PM
When are eride nights? I would love to take advantage of that?

They no longer offer e-ride nights but they do regularly schedule evening or morning extra magic hours which are open to resort guests.

CaptainSad
09-16-2010, 10:46 PM
They still limit the number of tickets to the party. If they are still selling it is because people aren't dishing out the money in advance. The economy is still in the tank.

BigRedDad
09-17-2010, 05:26 AM
E-ride nights was replaced by Extra Magic Hours. Instead of limiting the after park hours to people paying the extra $10, they opened it to the 10s of thousands of resort guests for free. E-Ride night was a walk on to all open rides. My experience with EMH is lines not much different than during the day.

Belster
09-17-2010, 10:27 AM
E-ride nights was replaced by Extra Magic Hours. Instead of limiting the after park hours to people paying the extra $10, they opened it to the 10s of thousands of resort guests for free. E-Ride night was a walk on to all open rides. My experience with EMH is lines not much different than during the day.

Ok I can recall doing e-ride back in 1999 does that sound correct?

I am totally aware of EMH though...lol.