PDA

View Full Version : Snacks on free dining plan

smokester653
09-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Is there a list of the snacks available for the free dining plan anywhere? Im specifically wondering about the Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream :blush:. It5s my niece's favorite & i know a few years back when free dining 1st began it was included as a snack.

Thanks

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-16-2010, 03:34 PM
I hope it is still on there. You're talking about the ones at the Main Street Bakery in MK? We found them quite by accident on night, very late, after the parade. By far the best snack option I could think of.

We're heading back down end of November and that's one of the first things I'm looking for.

I don't know if there is any all inclusive list, I doubt it. I always heard that the rule of thumb is that if the location is on the ddp and the snack item is $4 or less that it qualifies.

smokester653
09-16-2010, 05:34 PM
Thanks! Always love a Hitchhiking Ghost! :secret:

TheDuckRocks
09-17-2010, 10:22 AM
It also needs to be a single serving size item. A small individual size bag of pretzels is OK, the larger size bag that only costs $1.69 is not. And at the same location I was able to get a hunk of fudge that easily was more than enough for more than one and cost $3.99...........go figure.