PDA

View Full Version : Bermuda info anyone??

luvDaMouse
09-16-2010, 01:53 PM
I have booked a last minute Royal Caribbean cruise from Bayonne NJ to Bermuda October 9th:). I wanted to hold on to summer :sun:a little longer before winter is upon us in the Northeast :freeze:. I am a bit nervous with all these hurricanes that have been around us but I am hoping for good weather. We will be docked in Kings Wharf for 2 days one of which my DH and I will be playing golf. The other day I am not sure what we will do. Someone suggested renting a scooter and driving around the island (I know they drive on the opposite side of the road as us so that might be a bit nerve wracking) I also thought if the weather is nice we would just go to a beach. Anyone recommend anything? I am open to any and all suggestions! I have never cruised with RC also so If you have any info on the boat (Explorer of the seas) I would welcome that info too.

:thanks:
Dana:mickey:

AnnaMom
09-16-2010, 02:43 PM
With Hurricane Igor out there this morning on the Early Show on CBS I heard Dave Price saying that Bermuda was going to take a direct kit. (Hope Not)