PDA

View Full Version : La Hacienda de San Angel not on dining plan?

BrerStitch
09-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Anyone else make reservations this morning for the new La Hacienda? When I made them for December it says that the Dining Plan is not accepted.

I thought the dining plan was being accepted there...anybody know anything?

2MuchWDFun
09-16-2010, 06:18 PM
I made my ressies on the Sep 15th and noticed the same thing. We'll be eating dinner there on our first evening. Can't wait--the menu sounds delicious!
I searched for info about the new restaurants and found an article on the Disney site. The author/interviewer asked Richard Debler, the president of San Angel Inn LLC, and Executive Chef Ernesto Zendejas details about the two new restaurants. The dining plan is included. I guess they just don't have it updated on the Disney Dining online reservation site.
Here's the link-- http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/08/update-on-la-hacienda-de-san-angel-at-epcot/
If the link gets removed just search the name of the restaurant and add "dining plan included"

Melanie
09-16-2010, 06:45 PM
Here's the link-- http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2010/08/update-on-la-hacienda-de-san-angel-at-epcot/
If the link gets removed just search the name of the restaurant and add "dining plan included"

Links to official Disney sites are fine. :)

SallyP
09-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Anyone else make reservations this morning for the new La Hacienda? When I made them for December it says that the Dining Plan is not accepted.

I thought the dining plan was being accepted there...anybody know anything?

The DDP and the TIW card are accepted at La Hacienda. The server asked us as we were seated last night.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-17-2010, 03:02 PM
Thanks for the menus

2MuchWDFun
09-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Links to official Disney sites are fine. :)

Thanks for clarifying that, Melanie! I was hoping that a Disney site would be okay...but I wasn't sure.

PalmettoKev
09-19-2010, 01:46 PM
Saw this was already answered, but was going to add that yes, it is on the DDP.