PDA

View Full Version : evening EMH

Suz36
09-16-2010, 12:11 AM
I was looking over a list of the MK attractions open during evening EMH, and noticed that the Jungle Cruise was not listed. Is this usually true? How about the smaller food establishments (specifically, Aloha Isle :blush:)? Thanks for the help on this one!

BigRedDad
09-16-2010, 08:21 AM
Some attractions close. I would venture to guess that the lack of lighting and water are two of the main reasons the Jungle Cruise is probably closed.

kathiep
09-16-2010, 08:38 AM
That's odd. I rode Jungle Cruise during EMH last year. Maybe someone who has more recent knowledge can let us know.

cajundisneyfreak
09-16-2010, 09:09 AM
Those are usually open.I rode the jungle cruise at emh in February.I prefer to ride it at night now.They have fog coming off the water.It looks less cheesy and alot cooler at night.I always get a pineapple float.I did discover that they offer the same dole treats when you come out of the tiki bird house on the left.Good to know for future visits.Instead of standing in the sun and melting away you could be in the shade waiting for your fav treat.:mickey:

joonyer
09-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Jungle cruise is not usually open for the parties (MNSSHP & MVMCP) but it has been open in the past during evening EMH at MK. I remember riding it several times after dark anyway. (we love the parks after dark, so we frequent evening EMHs at every park.

But as is the case with everything at WDW, everything is subject to change. From year to year, month to month and even week to week. We always try to check park schedules, show times, etc. right before we leave on our WDW trips so we won't be disappointed by missing something we experience on the last trip.

Gator
09-17-2010, 01:55 PM
Strange. I've been on Jungle Cruise during MVMCP and during EMH. That's when it's the best. All the jokes change at sundown. It makes it really fun. Plus, there's never a line at night.

Imagineer1981
09-17-2010, 03:57 PM
Perhaps they are just closing it early for some scheduled maintanence