PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen the pics of La Hacienda?! I

disneykid@hrt
09-15-2010, 03:29 PM
I'm friends with Disney Parks on Facebook and they posted a link to the Disney Parks Blog site with pictures of the new restaurant they've built at The Mexico area in Epcot! It really looks fabulous, with big picture windows looking out to the Seven Seas Lagoon!! Illuminations, anyone??

Really looks nice, and you should check it out if you were thinking of going. I went right from looking at the pictures to making a ressie.

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-15-2010, 03:32 PM
man, i can't get to FB from work... now I'll have to do that first thing when I get home.

SBETigg
09-15-2010, 04:56 PM
You must have missed Melanie's thread with great pictures right here on Intercot. Hacienda/Mexico pictures (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=174662)

goofy-4-disney
09-15-2010, 04:59 PM
Thanks for sharing that! Looks like a place I'll definitely have to try on our next trip.

darthmacho
09-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Wow! This place looks amazing! Now both Mexico and Italy have two sit down restaurants from which to choose? Maybe they'll make a second sit-down in the Canada Pavilion where the Green Gables store used to be? Haha, anyway, now how am I going to choose between La Hacienda and San Angel Inn? Aye Caramba! :sombrero:

Strmchsr
09-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Illuminations, anyone??

If you can get a window seat for Illuminations, it would probably be a really good spot. Historically, the smoke only blows towards Mexico 7-8% of the time. Obviously, it wouldn't make for a good view if you had an ADR on one of the 7-8% nights, but chances are good you'll have a great view.