PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Walt

Jim&AngieMarriner
09-14-2010, 03:20 PM
I was thinking about this the other day and just read a nice thread about Thanking Disney as a whole for nice things it has done for people. I would like to thank Walt.

To Mr Walt Disney;
Dear Sir, I would like to take this oportunity to thanks you for the many gifts you have given humanity as a whole. Your vision of world wide peace and harmony has touched so many including myself. Our eyes are now more focused on the content of a person's inner being than the color of his skin or by what name he calls God, in part thanks to you. You have helped to show us that while we have many differences, we are all part of a larger family and should treat one another with love and kindness.
Walt, you have helped many of us whose eyes have been blinded by a fast paced world. Now we can see the world in amazement through the eyes of our inner child. Thank you for giving him back to me, Ive missed playing with him. I am in wonder of how much a smile changes my outlook of everything. Everytime I enter your park or look at pictures of my family and me in the park, that inner child lives again and brings me joy.
We can also thank you for a shining example of what is possible. Whether its something big or small, your hard work, determination and innovation has shown that anything is possible with Faith, Trust and some Pixie Dust (luck).

Walt, my dear friend, I could go on and on about how much you mean to the world as a whole and to me specifically but I think there are a few more behind me that would like to say their thanks as well.

AnnaMom
09-14-2010, 05:11 PM
Well said!!

divinedi
09-14-2010, 10:07 PM
Nothing to really add, terrific letter!!!

ibrowse17
09-14-2010, 11:58 PM
Agreed:thumbsup:

brownie
09-15-2010, 07:25 AM
Nice letter.

grumpyguy
09-15-2010, 08:23 AM
AMEN to that:thumbsup:Mr.disney and his work will live on for ever!!!

pdrlkr
09-15-2010, 10:11 PM
:thumbsup:

tsantillo
09-24-2010, 05:53 PM
Nicely done! I just shouldn't have read it at work! :cry:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-24-2010, 10:34 PM
What a nice compliment to Walt!

jpH/keD
09-27-2010, 09:07 AM
:thumbsup: Nice letter! Instead of complaining I like the positive spin!!

LudwigVonDrake
10-04-2010, 02:00 PM
Walt Disney was a man well before his time.