PDA

View Full Version : Stainless Steel Water bottles in Parks?

BrerStitch
09-14-2010, 10:46 AM
The DH and I will be in Disney at the beginning of October and I was wondering if I should bring one of our stainless steel water bottles to the parks for the day.

I didn't know if security allowed those in. Anybody else brought a stainless steel water bottle in before?

Thanks!:confused:

Mickey'sGirl
09-14-2010, 10:55 AM
You sure can! We each take one into the parks and refill it throughout the day. No questions asked! :thumbsup:

MagicalGuest
09-14-2010, 11:27 AM
It's no problem. On our last trip, we saw families going through security with bottled water, sandwiches, even small coolers.

joonyer
09-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Stainless steel bottles are fine. And food, too including bottled water.

Here's a comprehensive list of prohibited items:

The following are not allowed to be brought into the Disney Theme Parks:

* Items with wheels, such as wagons, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels, two-wheeled or three-wheeled conveyances, strollers larger than 36" x 52", suitcases, coolers, or backpacks with or without wheels larger than 24" long x 15" wide x 18" high (coolers required for medication may be stored in a locker or at Guest Relations), and any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV wheelchair or stroller
* Alcoholic beverages
* Weapons of any kind
* Folding chairs
* Glass containers (excluding baby food jars and perfume bottles)
* Pets (unless they are service animals)
* In Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park (for the safety of the wildlife), balloons, straws and drink lids are not permitted. Note: they now have biodegradable paper straws.

BrerStitch
09-14-2010, 01:06 PM
Thanks everyone! Water bottle it is!:mickey: