PDA

View Full Version : future world question

beckylovestink
09-14-2010, 09:51 AM
I know that the posted closing time is 7 however, I have heard of people riding some of the rides (TT, soarin, mission) later than that. Do some of these rides stay open after the 7 pm time? How often? Is this posted some where?

10 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

DisneyDINK
09-14-2010, 09:56 AM
I think you might be referring to the Extra Magic Hours (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp) (EME) which is on certain days. Certain attractions in a park will stay open 1 hour after the scheduled close (or open 1 hour early) but you must be a guest staying on property. Check out the link above and then read more about it on Info Central/Extra Magic Hours.

I hope that is what you were looking for.

faline
09-14-2010, 10:07 AM
I think you might be referring to the Extra Magic Hours (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp) (EME) which is on certain days. Certain attractions in a park will stay open 1 hour after the scheduled close (or open 1 hour early) but you must be a guest staying on property.

Actually for evening extra magic hours, the parks remain open 3 hours past normal closing time.

WishingStar2006
09-14-2010, 10:15 AM
The things in Future World that close at 7 are things like Innoventions and Ellen's Energy ride. The big rides like Test Track and Mission Space stay open until 9 on non EMH days.

MagicalGuest
09-14-2010, 11:29 AM
Sometimes Epcot stays open as late as midnight w/EMH. Not all attractions are open, though. You have to check with a CM when you get to the park that day and they'll let you know which close early.

brownie
09-15-2010, 07:56 AM
As far as I know, the major Future World attractions will stay open until World Showcase closes (on non-evening extra magic hour days): Spaceship Earth, Mission Space, Test Track, the Seas with Nemo & Friends, Soarin', and Living with the Land.

brivers222
09-15-2010, 11:09 AM
Well this is good to know! first time staying offsite so I won't be able to take advantage of the Extra magic hours. I really do love them though, dating back to the "trial group" we were lucky to be in testing them out....