PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Glasses

BellesRose
09-13-2010, 09:59 PM
A few years ago, I got some drink glasses/mugs from Liberty Tree Tavern. They are great and I use them all the time. I was wondering if any of the other restaurants also sell glasses?

SBETigg
09-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Rose & Crown at the UK sells theirs, in a gift shop across the way and also there in the pub (a better price, it comes filled with ale and the actual glass is less money that way than buying the glasses outright-- but we still bought them from the shop). Rose & Crown is the only place I can think of, but there are probably more.

disneymom2000
09-13-2010, 11:09 PM
Liberty Tree Tavern has a collector's mug when you order one of their specialty beverages.

BellesRose
09-14-2010, 12:57 PM
Rose & Crown at the UK sells theirs, in a gift shop across the way and also there in the pub (a better price, it comes filled with ale and the actual glass is less money that way than buying the glasses outright-- but we still bought them from the shop). Rose & Crown is the only place I can think of, but there are probably more.
I will have to check those out next time I'm at Epcot. Thanks!

Fastpasssteve
09-14-2010, 02:50 PM
They sell glasses in the Mexico Pavillion at one of the kiosks. They are a thick clear glass with cobalt blue towards the bottom (or top - can't remember). Beautiful workmanship. There is no restaurant insignia or anything - just beautiful.

Raglan Road also sells tall beer glasses that have the bar's insignia on it. Beautiful coloring (green on clear glass). I am not a beer lover, but I am buying them some of these. They just joined DVC and are total Disney Junkies. He loves beer and Raglan Road...she loves the color bright green. Perfect.