PDA

View Full Version : CSR review!

LiloLovesTheKing26
09-13-2010, 07:34 PM
This was a beautiful resort!! We were in the Casitas in room 6655. I loved the closing wood doors that shut off the bathroom area. I had heard some people say before that their doors did not shut all the way but ours did!! I also liked the fact that we had central air! No loud air unit!!!!! Our room was always clean and stocked too! We were super close to the quiet pool, laundry and bus stops 3 and 4! The main pool was about a 4 min walk which was not bad. The hot tub was great too! We were about a 6-7 min walk to El Centro but we don't mind walking. Pepper market was delicious!!! We don't like eating hamburgers, pizza and chicken strips every meal so this was a NICE change for food court selections!!! We had the fajitas, chicken quesadilla, pasta, hot sandwich and more!! Everything was great!! If you want to skip the 10% tip just get it to go and sit outside!!! My only complaint was the quick stop drink area. The selection of drinks were kind of dinky. No iced tea either!! We went down and used the gym facilities several times and it was super nice!! There was a Judo convention going on but we did not notice them really. This is a big resort but it is so beautiful you do not mind that walking. They do have golf carts driving around and if you stop them they will give you a ride. The buses were all great too. We only waited one time more then 15 min. Other then that buses came every 5-10 min for each park. We did a load of laundry one night which all together for washing, drying and detergent cost $5. Over all we loved this resort. I have stayed at all the moderates and love something special about each one so I cannot say which is my favorite!! I would definitely stay there again though!!!!

buzz2001
09-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Welcome home! Sounds like you had a fantastic trip. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay at CSR.

disneymom2000
09-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Very nice review. Thanks. I don't think I have ever had someone actually give a review with so much different information. Usually it is just how big (or small) the room was and how far it is to the bus stops. This was so much more informative.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Disneymom4ever
09-14-2010, 11:53 AM
Thank you for the detailed review! I've always wondered about this resort. I'm now on a mission to stay at all of the moderates, with CBR being my first this December. I am now looking forward to trying CSR! :mickey:

LiloLovesTheKing26
09-14-2010, 09:51 PM
No problem!!! I don't think CSR gets enough praise!! Alot of people get so worked up about the distance but it really is not that bad. (and I'm not in super shape either lol) Like I said in the review there really are things I love about each mod!! CSR Is an amazingly beautiful resort!!!!

AllDisney
09-15-2010, 08:30 AM
Great resort. We really enjoyed our stay there a few years back:number1:

Nice review!

r4kids
09-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Thank you!!! We are staying here for the first time in Nov, two rooms!! So excited :)

Disney4us2
09-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the review. We are staying there April 2011.:mickey: