PDA

View Full Version : Solo-co Trip 2010 : Day 2 : Epcot!

McLiberal8
09-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Well, today was a LONG day!
Woke up and headed to Chef Mickeys. LOVED the food! Plenty for a vegetarian such as myself. The waitstaff was very friendly. I got pictures with Goofy and Minnie.
Then hopped on the monorail to Epcot. Went on Soarin' first. There was a small dog on the Land with us - I thought that was interesting. Maybe a seizure therapy dog?
I love all the new updates to Spaceship:Earth. The personalized touches are great, and it's cool to see where everyone is from around the world.
Captain Eo is 80's epicness. Enough said.
Went to France for lunch - Grand Marnier slush and cheese plate w/a baguette. Simple and perfect.
Did orange team Mission Space. Once. I am pretty sure that's all my stomach can handle. Got my beloved almond kringle at Norway.
Headed to dinner at Via Napoli. My server was nice enough (gorgeous), but it seemed like a few families around me were less than satisfied with thier service, there. I had the margherita pizza. It was PERFECT. Seriously - the best pizza ive ever had. For dessert, the Coppa Di Brutti Ma Buoni: Amarena cherry and vanilla gelato sundae with cookies. It was also VERy good - real vanilla bean gelato. Too big to finish, after that pizza!
(Can you tell I love food?)
Enjoyed a Boddingtons in the Rose and Crown during Illuminations.
All and all, my feet hate me, but it was a great day!
Hollywood Studios, tomorrow! TSM, here I come!!

Pictures (lets see if this works):
[link removed]

Disney4us2
09-11-2010, 01:41 AM
Wow... You packed a lot into your day at Epcot. The pictures came out great. :thumbsup:

Makes me wish I was there now.

T-Belle
09-11-2010, 08:07 AM
Another great report. Your photos are amazing-you really have an eye for photography!

yjgirl32
09-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Briansmom
09-11-2010, 11:03 AM
I LOVE your pictures!! Sounds like an amazing day!

ToDisney
09-11-2010, 02:31 PM
:thumbsup:As the others have said,
Your pictures are very impressive and really make me want to be there now.
Thanks for sharing them with us...

RedSoxFan
09-11-2010, 06:22 PM
What a great day.
I LOVE your pictures.
:mickey:

faline
09-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Hopefully those feet get rested enough to continue your touring!

Sounds like you had lots of yummy eating!

SBETigg
09-12-2010, 02:40 PM
Sounds like a great time! It is pretty amazing what you can accomplish in a day. Love the Via Napoli pizza- was a big hit with us.

Suz36
09-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Fun rides and good food - what more could you ask for? I finally got to try a Grand Manier slush on our last trip - yum!

BellesRose
09-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Wish I could see the pictures :(

DisneyorBust
09-12-2010, 05:34 PM
A great day in Epcot......especially the food! The photos are gone, sorry I missed them.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the report, your pics link has been removed though