PDA

View Full Version : Photopass locations on park maps?

BklynChick
09-10-2010, 10:58 PM
Do the park maps have the Photopass locations indicated? I know the Photopass site has maps, but I'd rather not have to dowload and print them if the info will be available in the regular maps. I want to pre-order the CD so I am planning to take as many photos as I can! :mickey:

TinkRocks
09-11-2010, 02:52 AM
I don't think the park maps have photopass locations on them, but generally, you can bet on there being a photopass photographer located at every 'kodak moment' spot (eg in front of each of the park icons, character meet 'n' greets, etc.).

Genie1953
09-11-2010, 03:11 AM
They are not on the map because the location sometimes changes, however you can check at the PhotoPass Studio at any of the parks and they will be able to tell you where the photographers are located. We did this at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

TheVBs
09-12-2010, 01:55 PM
They are not on the map because the location sometimes changes, however you can check at the PhotoPass Studio at any of the parks and they will be able to tell you where the photographers are located. We did this at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

Great tip! :mickey: Do you know, are they also able to tell you if there's anyone out doing the special pictures where they add something?