PDA

View Full Version : My December ADR's finally done

Disney4us2
09-10-2010, 03:45 PM
I thought I was done with my ADR's for December. I really wanted to try The Garden Grill and they were all booked up. Persistance paid off, I kept trying and it came up. I really wanted to try a lot of new dining experiences. I usually like my TS for dinner. I have one lunch one on the day our package starts. After lunch we ride a few attractions and then head back to get our room.

Our ADR's are as follows:

Arrival 12/1: late afternoon. Kona Cafe for a late dinner. New for us.

Day 1 Lunch Tokyo Dining... bumped from dinner for the Garden Grill.
Dinner at Garden Grill. Both new for us.

Day 2: Dinner 1900 Park Fare. This is a repeat, but never saw the step sisters.

Day 3: DD's Birthday. Breakfast at Tusker House. Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe (both new for us).

Day 4: Dinner at Cape May Cafe . New for us

Day 5: Dinner at 'Ohana. Couldn't get anything earlier than 8:10p. Lucky to get it at all. Also new for us.

Day 6: Breakfst at Crystal Palace. Dinner at Teppan Edo. both repeats.

Day 7: departure day (late afternoon) No ADR's

I know it sounds like a lot, but I have never tried the Character breakfast, both before the parks open. I guess this is the trip of a ton of ADR's:cloud9:

RedSoxFan
09-10-2010, 04:28 PM
They sound good; but I've never eaten at any of them. We are trying Kona Cafe in December for the first time.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-10-2010, 05:17 PM
sounds great:thumbsup:

amorillo
09-10-2010, 06:18 PM
I've never done Dinner at Whispering Canyon or 'Ohana.... but I love all the others... sounds good to me! Have a great trip! :mickey:

beksy
09-11-2010, 01:27 PM
Sounds like some great choices! We love Kona and Ohana. Tusker House is great for meeting characters and their outfits are so cute! Garden Grill is another of our favorites. Food, service, and characters are all good. I really enjoyed Teppan Edo and watching the chef. I liked Whispering Canyon but my sister wasn't as fond of it so we haven't been back. We are trying 1900 Park Fare and breakfast at CP this trip! I've never tried Cape May. Have fun!

7165red
09-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Well done. We always book Ohana's and WCC. If you want to sit in the quiet area of WCC , just ask when you arrive. If you have children they will enjoy the fun & games at WCC.

Gator
09-11-2010, 02:50 PM
I've often wanted to go to Tusker House for breakfast. I did Donald's Breakfastasaurus once. It was really good, but with the short hours at AK, I felt I got robbed of the good hours I needed, even though the ADRs were at 8:30am. We missed the first hour of the park, which is usually the best for ride lines.

disneymom2000
09-11-2010, 11:47 PM
It is always nice to see someone trying so many new things in one visit. Mostly people stick to the same restaurants but how can you experience all of Disney if you don't step out to some new things. I have eaten at all these places (and enjoyed them all) except 1900 and Tokyo Dining - but have an ADR for 1900 in December. Have never heard of Tokyo Dining until recently and then have noticed several posts about it. Will have to check this one out.