PDA

View Full Version : This is when I get anxious!!!

Belster
09-10-2010, 12:21 PM
We are 43 days out from our trip and this is when time comes to a stand still...I simply cannot wait to be at Walt Disney World!!! Come on already!!!! :mickey:

Anyone else feel me?

faline
09-10-2010, 12:35 PM
It will come! Not too much longer to wait!

eam
09-10-2010, 01:16 PM
We will be checking in at POP on 10/25. As you stated, I can hardly wait and keep "tweaking" everything. See you there!! (Are you driving or flying?)

Ms. Mode
09-10-2010, 02:38 PM
We have 111 days from today...it seems like FOREVER. I keep telling myself that the holidays are going to make the time fly by...so far that's not working. :mickey:

Disney4us2
09-10-2010, 03:04 PM
We are 43 days out from our trip and this is when time comes to a stand still...I simply cannot wait to be at Walt Disney World!!! Come on already!!!! :mickey:

Anyone else feel me?

:wave:Me..me..:D :woohoo: Only 82 days to go. I have the suit cases out. Finished tweeking my dining Adr's.

Have a great trip... save us some mickey bars.:bar:

Disnamic Duo
09-10-2010, 04:22 PM
We're at 51 days! STAY BUSY! I intend to keep as busy as possible over the next 7 weeks. I did get the suitcases out last night and did a dry run to see how they fit. We got a new car - it's small (2 seater), so I wanted to make sure it'd all fit. I'm not a NUT!:D

Belster
09-10-2010, 05:13 PM
We will be checking in at POP on 10/25. As you stated, I can hardly wait and keep "tweaking" everything. See you there!! (Are you driving or flying?)

Well we always fly...but cannot seem to get a good airfair...I am bummed!! We may need to drive. How about you?

If you are driving make me feel better about it...please!!!

kemps@wdw
09-11-2010, 10:38 PM
:wait::wait::wait: We've been waiting since Oct. '06 to go back,and now are down to 21 days til we are back at our WDW home! :joy::woohoo::yay: Flying this year (normally we drive), so preparing has been a little different this year, but I still have to have my daily dose of Disney (listening to Mouse House Radio as I post). Checking Intercot daily, and sending "countdown pics" to my traveling companions each day (a different WDW pic each day). And when we got our airline tickets and ME bag tags on Tuesday, it really hit home...WE'RE GOIN TO DISNEYWORLD!!! :thumbsup:

Maryutigger1
09-11-2010, 11:32 PM
:cloud9:~~Well, we're down to ONLY 38 days and counting!!! Haven't been "Home" since June and I'm REALLY getting "home sick":(

We made reservations for OKW staying in 2 studios (in laws are joining us) for our first 2 nights (10/17-19) then we were put on the "Wait List" to upgrade to two 1-BR......Not only did I get the modified reservations stating that BOTH 1-BR's ARE available~~we even got our ME packet too!!

Needless to say, "Life's Good" in MY little world!!:number1:

If anyone's going down to the World 10/17--10/22~look us up!!!

TTFN,
Maryu

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-12-2010, 09:06 AM
:cloud9:~~Well, we're down to ONLY 38 days and counting!!! Haven't been "Home" since June and I'm REALLY getting "home sick":(

We made reservations for OKW staying in 2 studios (in laws are joining us) for our first 2 nights (10/17-19) then we were put on the "Wait List" to upgrade to two 1-BR......Not only did I get the modified reservations stating that BOTH 1-BR's ARE available~~we even got our ME packet too!!

Needless to say, "Life's Good" in MY little world!!:number1:

If anyone's going down to the World 10/17--10/22~look us up!!!

TTFN,
Maryu

HEY NEIGHBOR!!!! We'll be down the SAME TIME! Checking in on 10/18 and checking out 10/23. We are staying at AKL Kidani... Small world!

to the OP... Welcome home! Im 33 days out and we're pulling out the suitcases out today!

disneydear
09-12-2010, 11:04 AM
I'ts been almost 4 years since our last trip (December 2006). Just 30 more days and the wait is over. Not anxious but definitely excited. :D It looks like we will be near the end of our trip for those of you who are arriving 10/17 and 10/18. We will be leaving 10/19:(

brivers222
09-15-2010, 11:35 AM
I think i have been stuck at 25 days for the last 5 months!!

Oct 9th can't come soon enough

luvmyboys4ever
09-15-2010, 11:50 AM
We are 43 days away! I'm starting to get emotional when I think about being there and doing all of the things we love to do. I actually tear up.:cry: My kids probably think I'm crazy!:fresh:

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-15-2010, 01:26 PM
We are 43 days away! I'm starting to get emotional when I think about being there and doing all of the things we love to do. I actually tear up.:cry: My kids probably think I'm crazy!:fresh:

Over the weekend, we watched the planning video for "family movie night". I was crying! My ydd said, "it's ok, we'll be there soon." SHE'S 3!!!!

luvmyboys4ever
09-15-2010, 04:19 PM
Over the weekend, we watched the planning video for "family movie night". I was crying! My ydd said, "it's ok, we'll be there soon." SHE'S 3!!!!

Awwwe, that's sweet. I wish I could go back to when they were that age.:cry: They say to cherish every minute, because it goes by so quick. That is an understatement! I stayed at home and spent every possible minute I could with them...school gets in the way of our time together ;)...but the time still flew by! They are 10 & 12, so there is still time, but it's not the same. Now, I'm depressed...lol!! Ugh...to be a woman with hormone surges...lol!!!!:crazy:

azcavalier
09-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Well we always fly...but cannot seem to get a good airfair...I am bummed!! We may need to drive. How about you?

We CAN fly for cheap, but it's still cheaper to drive. Plus, if you drive, you can drive to the parks, and it's SOOOO much faster than relying on Disney Transportation (well, for leaving the parks, that is). We love having our car at WDW. Does that make you feel better?

And, have you ever looked at flying out of Bloomington? We used to live in Springfield, and could always get cheap tickets out of Bloomington to Orlando on AirTran. You have to go to AirTran's website...you won't find them on Expedia, Orbitz, or those kinds of travel websites.

eam
09-18-2010, 09:16 AM

We always drive as I am a very nervous person when flying. As for the drive, I drive the entire way, and love it. It takes us about 20 hours as we are located about 100 miles from Chicago. We pack lunches and stop at rest areas, buy all of my gas cards before the trip and make it a challenge to spend as little as possible on the trip down, so I have more money to keep Disney above water.
Enjoy, and maybe we will see you there, or pass you on the road.

AllDisney
09-20-2010, 09:49 AM
You are closer than we are! We are 74 days out and counting:thumbsup:

Suz36
09-21-2010, 11:17 PM
We're going in early October, and September has been the longest month EVER!!!!