PDA

View Full Version : Pizza

IloveJack
09-10-2010, 10:58 AM
I know you used to be able to order a pizza using room service and pay with your CS credits. Can you still do that? We're going to IoA one day and I was thinking we could come back and get a pizza at the resort, since it'll be late. If not, how late is the Food Court open at Pop?

Goes4FastPass
09-10-2010, 11:49 AM
This is just my opinion but I think generally inferior WDW pizza is a bad use of DDP credits.

If I were leaving the World to spend a day at IoA with late pizza back at my room at Pop as a plan I would....

1. Get the location and phone of good and open takeout pizza joint located between IoA and Pop...

2. Call said carryout pizza place as we are leaving IoA heading to the car...

3. Pickup pizza enroute back to MickeyWorld...

4. Eat Pizza at Pop...

5. Wonder why my faily didn't congratulate me on having such a good plan...

Strmchsr
09-10-2010, 01:08 PM
:ditto: Off-site pizza would be a much better choice. And much cheaper.

IloveJack
09-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Well...
I was really trying to come up with something for dinner, even though we'll be leaving Universal around 8:30-9pm. Plus, I want to use our CS credits, as they're already paid for. Any ideas?

Strmchsr
09-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Well...
I was really trying to come up with something for dinner, even though we'll be leaving Universal around 8:30-9pm. Plus, I want to use our CS credits, as they're already paid for. Any ideas?

The pizza wouldn't work anyway for you if you're using CS credits. The resort pizza is 2 drinks, 2 desserts and 1 large pizza, which counts as 2 TS credits. If you want to use a CS credit, you'll just have to get a hamburger or something in the food court or use those credits for breakfast and then do OOP for your evening meal.

d_m_n_n
09-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Well...

I agree...order pizza and pick it up on your way back to the hotel!! We really like the Pizza Uno (or something like that). Pretty tasty Chicago-style pizza.

We always seem to have CS credits left over. Usually, we head to POR's food court and get some cold sandwiches (we enjoy their turkey and roast beef!). We put them in the cooler and enjoy them on the road :)