PDA

View Full Version : I can't hold it in any longer...

elmjimmlm
09-10-2010, 10:08 AM
Ok, I have been wanting to put this on here for a while but have been afraid my kids might see but here goes...
:whisper:We are going back in Dec. for a surprise trip!!!:whisper:
It started when we were thinking about what to get them for Christmas and what better present could we give them than this...They have everything they need and want and its getting hard to figure out what to get...We are also celebrating our DSs birthday at the same time...
They don't have any idea and we are going to tell them the night before we leave...Here is how we are going to do it...
On the night of our sons birthday party ( that we are having the week before his actual birthday) we are going to let him open his presents and since the tree will already be up, we are going to have a present under there for the 3 of them...It is going to filled with Disney balloons (thanks to whoever put it on here that did that and posted...great idea :thumbsup:) and when they open it up the balloons are going to float out with notes to each of them telling them where they will be going the next day...Can you imagine having to go to school for a day knowing that when you get home you will be leaving for Disney? I love it!!!
When my DD had her birthday a few months ago we asked her if she were in WDW, where would you want to eat for your birthday and then we asked our son the same question...He told us Yak and Yeti so I made a reservation on his birthday there!!!
I am sooo looking forward to surprising them I can't stand it...
I just wanted to share with all of you but please, don't tell my kids!!!:blush:

jodijo
09-10-2010, 10:53 AM
I hope you have a wonderful trip. We surprised our kids with a trip a few years ago and it was so much fun. I think you will have a blast watching them as they figure it all out!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Great gift:birthday:

faline
09-10-2010, 11:10 AM
What fun! The balloons sound like a great way to deliver the news! Now...all you have to do is get from now until December!!!

VWL Mom
09-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Sounds like a great plan! I promise to keep your secret. :secret:

Disney4us2
09-10-2010, 12:17 PM
What a great suprise. I love the :balloon:balloons in the boxes. Happy Birthday to DS:party:.

We will be there in Dec as well for DD's birthday:party:

Have a great trip.:mickey:

vizsla
09-11-2010, 05:03 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

cer
09-11-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm not tellin'!

Have a great trip!:mickey:

elmjimmlm
12-09-2010, 10:26 PM
My kids know now...It went as well as I had hoped...I cant believe that we kept this a secret for as long as we did...I am so glad that they know now...This secret has been hard to keep and I have caught myself so many times almost slipping...
Thanks for keeping our secret and we are ready to go on Sat.:thumbsup:

forever a child
12-09-2010, 11:58 PM
DD and I are going on saturday too! It was her Christmas present as well, LOL. But it wasn't a secret...she has to help me with the planning! First time ever that her Christmas gift WASN'T a secret!:thumbsup: Have fun and we'll see you there..it's gonna be cold!

Nut4DW
12-10-2010, 12:14 AM
[CENTER]We are going on Saturday also...maybe we will get a chance to meet this time. I am so excited!!!!!!

Not2Loud
12-10-2010, 08:32 AM
What fun! What was their response?

minnie04
12-10-2010, 12:00 PM
I'm so excited for them !!! Have a wonderful trip..:party::party:

Melanie
12-10-2010, 12:51 PM
How fun! Have a great trip! :santa:

DisneyorBust
12-11-2010, 09:29 AM
What a great way to surprise your kids! Have a fantastic vacation!