PDA

View Full Version : La Hacienda

GBBT
09-09-2010, 10:56 PM
Will it still be a QS?

DisneyPrincess21
09-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Will it still be a QS?

There is a QS during the day time, then at dinner time it is turned into a Table Service.

Melanie
09-10-2010, 06:42 AM
There is a QS during the day time, then at dinner time it is turned into a Table Service.

Not exacty true. There are two restaurants outside now.

La Hacienda de San Angel is the table service and will open at 4pm only for dinner.

La Cantina de San Angel is the counter service and will be open for lunch and dinner.

DisneyPrincess21
09-10-2010, 02:00 PM

La Hacienda de San Angel is the table service and will open at 4pm only for dinner.

La Cantina de San Angel is the counter service and will be open for lunch and dinner.

Oh sorry, my confusion came from the fact that they said it was a CS at lunch and you could use the indoor seating, but at dinner it was only TS, i thought they meant that the CS would only serve lunch.
Thanks for clearing that up! :wave:

elmjimmlm
09-10-2010, 02:45 PM

So there is a CS and a TS? Is San Angel Inn still inside Mexico?

Melanie
09-10-2010, 03:26 PM
So there is a CS and a TS? Is San Angel Inn still inside Mexico?

Yes, San Angel Inn is still inside. Nothing has changed there.

Outside there are two new restaurants, a table service serving only for dinner, and a counter service serving both lunch and dinner.

Word from another INTERCOTee today is that the counter service is already open. :thumbsup:

johnO
09-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Cant wait to check it out next month!

garthbarth1
09-10-2010, 06:11 PM
IS the new TS for dinner restaurant the same menu as San Angel Inn?? I hope maybe its different...

2MuchWDFun
09-10-2010, 06:46 PM
IS the new TS for dinner restaurant the same menu as San Angel Inn?? I hope maybe its different...

No it is different--I hope to eat TS there in December! The executive chef said that it will be more authentic Mexican food--not Americanized tex-mex. There's great info about the menu on line--just google the name of the restaurant.

beksy
09-11-2010, 01:22 PM
I'm looking forward to giving it at try in early October. I love Mexican food and will still go to San Angel, but another option will be good too.