PDA

View Full Version : AK cs breakfast

PETE FROM NYC
09-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Anyplace in AK to get breakfast.
I mean real breakfast, like eg sandwiches or something like it. No coffee and pastry, that ain't breakfast!

faline
09-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Mara is the quick service at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I never ate breakfast there but I seem to recall they do offer a variety of breakfast items beyond just pastries.

GothMickey
09-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Are you looking for CS breakfast at the park? I am not familiar with any place other than Tusker House. And Tusker House is a sit down character breakfast.

PETE FROM NYC
09-09-2010, 06:59 PM
We are only looking for breakfast in the parks.Further research list a few places, such as Pizzafari.
I guess we may try there.

faline
09-09-2010, 07:28 PM
We are only looking for breakfast in the parks.Further research list a few places, such as Pizzafari.
I guess we may try there.

Sorry, I must have read it fast and thought you were speaking of Animal Kingdom Lodge! I believe Rain Forest Cafe (just outside the gates of Animal Kingdom) serves breakfast.

LynBug
09-09-2010, 07:47 PM
Tusker House in AK has good breakfast. It's a buffet style breakfast with character greetings. They have a lot of variety to choose from, besides just pastries and such. We went there last time and enjoyed it :thumbsup:

elmjimmlm
09-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Pizzafari has a good breakfast...You can get eggs, bacon, potatoes and biscuits, that sort of thing...I think they had breakfast sandwiches too...The prices aren't that bad either from what I remember...:mickey:

badkitty
09-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Pizzafari has a breakfast pizza that is pretty good. Rainforest has a killer french toast breakfast (although that isn't counter service). Also, across from Tusker House (on the corner) is a walk-up that serves breakfast sandwiches and I think I remember seeing french toast sticks.

DizneyFreak2002
09-09-2010, 11:45 PM
Pizzafari has a good breakfast...You can get eggs, bacon, potatoes and biscuits, that sort of thing...I think they had breakfast sandwiches too...The prices aren't that bad either from what I remember...:mickey:

Pizzafari has a breakfast pizza that is pretty good. Rainforest has a killer french toast breakfast (although that isn't counter service). Also, across from Tusker House (on the corner) is a walk-up that serves breakfast sandwiches and I think I remember seeing french toast sticks.

Pizzafari serves breakfast too??? I have had lunch there and I love it...