PDA

View Full Version : Parks Soundtrack

Ms. Mode
09-09-2010, 09:06 AM
I know I've read on Intercot that you can get a soundtrack of the music they play in the parks. Can someone tell me the name of this please?

Thanks...I need Disney magic :blush:

azcavalier
09-09-2010, 10:01 AM
I think they put out a new collection every few years. Right now it's called, "Four Parks, One World". It's mostly ride and show music. It's not, for example, the ambient music they play in various areas of the parks, or the lobbies of the resorts.

But it does have Soarin', which is why I bought it!

DisneyDINK
09-09-2010, 10:01 AM
I'm not sute this is exactly what you're looking for, but you might do a search for "live365", when there do a search for "disney", "disneyworld", "disneyland", etc. You won't find files to download, rather radio stations that play park music. Some of the stations play hour long park loops; check their broadcast calendars.

I hope I'm not violating any posting rules. You can always message me if my answer gets deleted. I hope this helped.

BigRedDad
09-09-2010, 10:13 AM
It really depends on what you are looking for. There are many sites with different information. However, the best I have found I sent to you as a PM because I cannot post it here. I get everything through there.

cer
09-09-2010, 11:02 AM
There is a CD that was put out around the Happiest Celebration on Earth that has park music from the attractions that I just love.

Again not the ambient music but really good tracks from the rides, shows, ect. It even includes Walt Disneys speech on opening day. "To all who come to this Happy Place, Welcome. Disneyland is your land...." :mickey:

tazlikesrobots
09-09-2010, 11:39 AM
There are quite a few track that are commercially available, but so far the best place I foound for a music fix is d-cot dot com. They have music on demand most songs have a link to dpurchase the music on amazon....

CaptainSad
09-09-2010, 12:36 PM
There are quite a few track that are commercially available, but so far the best place I foound for a music fix is d-cot dot com. They have music on demand most songs have a link to dpurchase the music on amazon....

Yes live365 and d-cot are good. Also Utilidors.com is a great place for anything Disney.

On the Amazon link. You can only buy what Disney has out on the market. You will not be able to buy loops or shows that are not released. When you do a search it comes up can't find it. There is other ways to get the loops but again I can't tell you here how to get them. Sorry maybe some day...

cfoshe
09-09-2010, 12:43 PM
I have used live 365 in the past, but I do not care for how you have to keep putting your listening so it still plays. I have whiched over to dtuneslive.com (Disney Tunes Radio Network). It plays all day on my work computer without stoping. It has several list to choose from like: anything disney, just park music, to resort and park music, etc. This is not downloadable but stream internet music.

eeyorepoohfan
09-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Another vote for d-cot!!!!! Great music to feel like you are in the parks! They have many area loops (Main Street music, EPCOT entrance music, etc.), music/sounds from the rides (there are even many ride throughs), and also has music from parades/shows/etc. I'm on it every day that I'm at work and gives me a little Disney magic to get through the day!! I also like that I can pick what I listen to at all times! So if I want to hear a little music from the Canadian Pavillion I can, then hop over to listen to the Spectromagic Parade, then Festival of the Lion King, etc. Happy listening!:mickey:

brownie
09-09-2010, 01:03 PM
Check out disneyshopping.com; you can get the official park CDs through the Disney Store now. Amazon will carry a selection of older stuff.

dixielandings
09-13-2010, 11:04 PM
I'm a live365 girl. It helps me get through! I'm definitely going to check out some of these other sources though. The music - the MUSIC - can you imagine the Parks without it??