PDA

View Full Version : The Disney Sandwich, 2 trips down, one to go!

mouseketeer mom
09-08-2010, 08:23 AM
Hi all! As I wrote in July and August, we are doing three back to back Disney trips. The first two are completed! WDW was the first week in August, DL was the third, and we are packing to leave for another week in WDW again. This is all thanks to my husbands job. I am excited to do my trip reports along with pictures, but will wait until this third trip is completed.
This has been a once in a lifetime joyful experience! Leaving from WDW to DL, then back again to WDW., what are the odds of that?? It has been a dream come true. DL left me wanting more. Much more of it!! WE LOVED IT! Without starting a report, I'll tell you that comparing the rides and attractions was amazing. They were similar, yet so very different. It was like a waking dream, where things are all slightly askew in a familiar place! DL was charming, and simply magical in its very own way. I swear I could feel the presence of Walt Disney himself. My husband said the very best part of our summer was watching me in DL. He said he has never seen me so happy. And I was. I fell for it, hard. It was so very easy to navigate between the resort and both parks!!! Oh, so much to tell, but today I will spend packing for our return to the Polynesian. So hang on! The reports are coming!!!

cer
09-08-2010, 08:48 AM
Yay! So good to hear from you and can't wait to read the reports! Also can't wait to someday make it to Disneyland! :mickey:

Ms. Mode
09-08-2010, 09:21 AM
What fun! I can't wait to read your reports and see the pictures. :mickey:

princessgirls
09-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Lisa,

Disneyland is an AMAZING place!!! I was there once and just LOVED it!!!

You have had quite an adventure!!!

Looking forward to your trip reports.
Julie:mickey:

Melanie
09-08-2010, 09:36 AM
Disneyland is incredible. Glad you felt the presence of Walt. It's definitely there! Enjoy your trip to the Poly! :lei:

Disney4us2
09-08-2010, 09:47 AM
I can't wait to read your trip report on Disneyland. I am glad you liked it.

BrerGnat
09-08-2010, 11:56 AM
You're SUCH a tease. ;)

I am DYING to read your trip reports!!

Have a wonderful week at the Poly! Have some dole whips for me. :mickey: Oh, wait...I can have some myself at Disneyland today. Hee hee hee! ;)

cer
09-08-2010, 01:15 PM
You're SUCH a tease. ;)

I am DYING to read your trip reports!!

Have a wonderful week at the Poly! Have some dole whips for me. :mickey: Oh, wait...I can have some myself at Disneyland today. Hee hee hee! ;)

NOW who's the tease???? ;);)

faline
09-08-2010, 02:42 PM
I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your trip to Disneyland! Have a wonderful time on your upcoming trip to Disney World! What fun - to switch back and forth between the two!

dtootsie42
09-09-2010, 11:16 PM
Can't wait to read your reports and so glad that you loved Disneyland. I am anxious to hear what you think about the Disneyland hotel....we are going to Disneyland in November and it is the first time we are staying at one of Disney hotels usually we stay at a good neighbor hotel but got such a great deal at the Disneyland we said what the heck, lets treat ourselves. :mickey:

T-Belle
09-10-2010, 08:02 AM
I've been patiently waiting for your reports! Glad your having a great time..who wouldn't???? Have fun!