PDA

View Full Version : Viewing parade and Wishes?

LisRich
09-07-2010, 10:47 PM
We've got 6 pm ADRs for Liberty Tree which I've heard is in an area that's a good place to watch the parade. But is it possible to get to Main Street to see Wishes after the parade passes??? If so, what's the best route/procedure for doing that?
Thanks!

Mickey91
09-07-2010, 11:06 PM
We usually go right around the corner and take the bridge behind the The Ole Christmas Shoppe in Liberty Square and then across the bridge to Crystal Palace and make our way toward Casey Corner and Main Street. :mickey:

phillydan
09-08-2010, 01:31 PM
We usually go right around the corner and take the bridge behind the The Ole Christmas Shoppe in Liberty Square and then across the bridge to Crystal Palace and make our way toward Casey Corner and Main Street. :mickey:

I thought I was the only one who did that! Spectromagic in front of Hall of Presidents, cut through the Christmas Shoppe afterwards and then hit Main St in front of Casey's for Wishes.

Goes4FastPass
09-09-2010, 04:15 PM
LTT area for nighttime parade then to the front of the castle area for fireworks works but the bridge between the two areas is closed until the parade passes over it then it is a crowded mass of humanity. Hold on to your kids... and your patience!