PDA

View Full Version : any more discounts to come>

happy day
09-07-2010, 07:36 PM
I am hoping there will be more discounts offered. With all the discounts offered, they all exclude my only 2 weeks I can go. One week in March and the 1st week in August of next year. Without a discount, there is no trip.
Any one think there is a possible chance for something else being offered>

faline
09-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Only Disney would know for sure. Oftentimes, particular weeks aren't offered as they are already popular vacation weeks and Disney would not need to offer specials to attract people during those weeks.

Good luck!

LVT
09-08-2010, 10:24 PM
In 2009 there were a few more discounts later in the Spring. This was after the 7 for 4 stuff.
You might get a PIN code too. The advice via this site is don't give up hope and use a Travel agent to help you watch for the discounts.

faline
09-09-2010, 09:44 AM
The advice via this site is don't give up hope and use a Travel agent to help you watch for the discounts.

Most travel agents do not watch for discounts for you. They book you and generally they are done until it's time to mail materials to you. The exception to that is Magical Journeys (http://yourmagicaljourneys.com/)who will continue to monitor your booking and make the adjustments as they occur.

happy day
09-09-2010, 09:10 PM
I have gone to disney world 2 or 3 times a year for the last few years with a discount. Now I can't book without a discount because I can not justify spending 1500 more then what I spent before. I will skip it without this discount, or at least some discount.