PDA

View Full Version : Returned 9/5 a weeks worth of my dining reviews!

fatboy
09-06-2010, 08:29 PM
First day 8/29 Ohana : As always my family and I really enjoyed Ohana. Shrimp is back on the menu, the switch from turkey to chicken did not bother us a bit. Sevice was good and overall a great start to a week good dining.

Second day 8/30 Japan teppan Edo: Honestly it was a little tough to understand our hostess but she was sweet and understood we had a tough time understanding her. The food was fun to watch being prepared and was funner to eat. From scallops to the fillet mignon all was good. thumbs up.

Third day 8/31 Artist Point: What can I say except bravo!!! Food was exceptionally prepared, and our server matched the quality of the food! Dishes ranged from Cedar plank salmon to Buffalo. Everybody raved, and nobody had a negative to think of. 2 thumbs up and worth 2 table credits or the $$$ which ever way you are there!

Fourth day 9/1: Libert Tree tavern: Food was ok to good. Our server was just ok. Not that anything was bad it was not. Just nothing was great. Still a pretty decent experience, just not a must do.

Fifth day 9/2 ABC Commisary: They should honestly bulldoze the place and build an attraction. Before I ate there again I would saw off my leg and practice cannibalism.:D

Sixth day 9/3 Whispering Canyon: The place as designed is a little loud and obnoxious, but fun and entertaining. The food was pretty good and nobody left hungry. I would definitly recommend for outgoing families, not so much for a quiet evening dinner. The kids loved it and I was satisfied with the food quality.

Seventh and final day Le Cellier: Overall, excellent! Server was the nicest kid you could ask for the steaks where the bomb! Great way to end a fantastic week with the family and friends. Hope this helps anyone who is going to any of the above places!!!

tundramom
09-06-2010, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the review! We're going to O'Hana for the first time this year, I for one am excited about chicken! Turkey doesn't like me, and chicken is my main protein, I can't wait.

fatboy
09-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Thanks for the review! We're going to O'Hana for the first time this year, I for one am excited about chicken! Turkey doesn't like me, and chicken is my main protein, I can't wait.

Go Hungry...trust me:D. I hope you and the fam love it!!!

Jeff
09-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Thanks for the reviews!:thumbsup:

beksy
09-06-2010, 10:56 PM
Thanks for great reviews! What kind of buffalo did you have at AP? I have heard steak and I've heard ribs. Thanks!

fatboy
09-06-2010, 11:02 PM
Thanks for great reviews! What kind of buffalo did you have at AP? I have heard steak and I've heard ribs. Thanks!

Strip Steak and it was awesome...ask the chefs recomendation for preperation and go with it!!!

Fastpasssteve
09-07-2010, 12:53 AM
...saw your own leg off...

That is hysterical! Thank you for your short and sweet reviews that got to the point. A couple of the places that you enjoyed are on our October dining calendar. Looking forward to it!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the reviews...totally agree with ABC Commisary, the absolute worst meal we've ever had at WDW:sick:

Pocahontas
09-07-2010, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the reviews. It's been a while since my husband and I have been to Artist Point and you so made me want to go back there! We're heading to WDW in Oct., but didn't make ADR's there since we'll be with 2 kids and didn't think they would enjoy it. Oh well, maybe next time.:(

Disney4us2
09-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the reviews. We also have a few ADR's on our list that you did.

We are going to "Ohana for the first time this Dec. Can't wait to try it. WCC... a first for us.

Teppan Edo is one of our favorites.

Zawadi
09-07-2010, 05:26 PM
Fifth day 9/2 ABC Commisary: They should honestly bulldoze the place and build an attraction. Before I ate there again I would saw off my leg and practice cannibalism.:D

Thanks for the reviews...totally agree with ABC Commisary, the absolute worst meal we've ever had at WDW:sick:

The last burger we had at the ABC Commisary resembled one of the non-slip floor mats :ill:

It's definitely NOT on our list for our upcoming trip.

jillluvsdisney
09-07-2010, 06:08 PM
Thanks for the reviews. We recently ate at Le Cellier. All of us had the mushroom filet and it was divine.

100 % agree with you about the ABC Commisary.:sick:

MinnieMommie
09-07-2010, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the reviews (and your day 5 comments were very funny). :mickey: