PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP and Park Tickets

DZNYGUY
09-06-2010, 01:53 PM
I am sure this question has been asked before so I am sorry for re-inventing the wheel, so to speak but...

My wife and I are arriving at Disney on Friday October 8th in the afternoon and already have tickets for the Halloween party that night. My question is, do we need to have park tickets AND our tickets for the party to get in at 7 when the party starts, or can we just show up and use our Halloween party tickets for entry? We will be there for 4 days and would like to only have to purchase tickets for Saturday through Monday because a 3 day park hopper for each of us is cheaper than a 4 day. Thanks everyone!!!

Strmchsr
09-06-2010, 02:23 PM
We're not 100% sure yet. It's being discussed at length here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=173902).

Rumors had a 7 pm entry only, which is different from the previous policy that you could get in at 4 pm with your party ticket, but we have no confirmation one way or the other yet.

tinksmom02
09-06-2010, 03:05 PM
If you're only going to MK that evening for the party, and plan to arrive at 7pm or after, your MNSSHP ticket is all you need. If you're planning on entering between 4 & 7 pm, the jury's still out, as Chris mentioned.

If you want to be in the park during the day at all, you'd need a regular day ticket for that.