PDA

View Full Version : Mexico ride music pre-2007

Markus454
09-05-2010, 05:47 PM
We haven't been to WDW for a few years and recently heard that the Mexico pavilion was renovated. It was also mentioned that the River of Time ride has new visuals.
I was wondering where, if it exists, would I find the old background music for the ride. The last few times we went it all started with either my wife or I humming that background music, and I thought it would be fun to actually PLAY the music for her as incentive to book a trip.

DizneyRox
09-05-2010, 06:36 PM
Most of the attraction music is availabe out there on the Interwebs. Any decent search engine and query should get you close. I think the current attraction made it into the current official album that now a couple of years old, but still available at the parks, and I think even www.disneystore.com

johnO
09-06-2010, 01:31 PM
We haven't been to WDW for a few years and recently heard that the Mexico pavilion was renovated. It was also mentioned that the River of Time ride has new visuals.
I was wondering where, if it exists, would I find the old background music for the ride. The last few times we went it all started with either my wife or I humming that background music, and I thought it would be fun to actually PLAY the music for her as incentive to book a trip.

Go to youtube and search "El Rio Del Tiempo music" and a bunch of videos pop up....

johnsouthjersey
09-06-2010, 09:46 PM
Try (the Disney Theme Park Audio and Music website). Click on "requests", then in "Search For Songs" enter "mexico" and hit "go". There is a live recording plus the studio "El Rio Del Tiempo" ride soundtrack, as well as other sound tracks from the Mexico pavillion.

Gator
09-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Someone actually wants to hear the Rio Templo song?!?! I don't think I ever expected to see this thread.

MagicalGuest
09-08-2010, 03:30 PM
I, too, miss this song! The newer Mexico attraction is nice, but when my husband and I are thinking about Disney, we always hum the old song. Don't know why...it just seems to happen.

johnO
09-08-2010, 03:31 PM
someone actually wants to hear the rio templo song?!?! I don't think i ever expected to see this thread.

:d

SandmanGStefani24
09-08-2010, 08:33 PM
i always like to remember the ride as the older version of it. It was more educational and genuine feeling. The new one is like a movie for 5 year olds. It's almost an insult to the rich culture and history of mexico.

Malestrom is so short, but it is at least remotely about the country it's within.

eeyorepoohfan
09-09-2010, 01:28 PM
I love d-cot dot com. They have so much great music and it's free! I believe I saw the music you are looking for on there. You would go to the jukebox section. Then at the drop down menu that says playlist selection you would click on EPCOT. Then scroll down to Mexico and then click on the song. I hope this helps! It's free and easy to become a member and it allows you to save your favorite songs to a list (a limited number at first). If you don't want to join, I believe you can still listen to the jukebox (you just can't save anything). Happy listening!

Markus454
09-11-2010, 12:40 PM
Thank you all! I was able to find it on Youtube. Not sure why it didn't occur to me to check there as I find all sorts of other music there.
:thumbsup: