PDA

View Full Version : Any reviews on Fulton's Crab House?

DisneyNut6777
09-05-2010, 05:05 PM
:mickey: Have a ADR for this restaurant coming up for our Oct stay. DW and I love seafood and are looking forward to it. Can anyone share with us a dining experience they had at Fulton's? Thanks. :mickey:

LuvDaDuckMost
09-05-2010, 09:43 PM
The food is excellent. Very fresh and full of flavor but, portions were smaller than what I thought they'd be. The price is.....well, pretty expensive. It costs to bring in fresh seafood within hours of a catch from places as far away as Alaska. Ate there only once.

PetefromRI
09-06-2010, 07:57 AM
We've eaten there a number of times.We always have had an awesome experience with service and food.It's a bit pricey but very good.The King Crab claws are to die for.My wife loves the seared tuna for an appetizer.The Bloody Mary's are the best in the world and my wife makes sure that we stop there on every trip and have one.We had lunch there once and it was very good with a discount if you have an AP.The seafood Cobb Salad was very good.It's one of our favorites and it's not a Disney restaurant so you don't get the same generic things.You'll love it!

cajunmickey
09-06-2010, 11:36 AM
We went in May with a large group of nine. Our experience was not good. We had a very late lunch around 2, didn't leave there til around 4:30. It took for ever for us to get our food and when we did it was not very good. most of our group ordered po-boys. We are from the south and found them to be not so good. I guess our expectations of po-boys are a lot higher. The bread seemed stale, just didn't have much flavor. I don't know if we were there during a shift change or not. Dozens of employees keep walking by our table with nothing to do.
On the plus side the atmosphere is very nice. I will not waste my time here again!:mad:

HackLaSalle
09-06-2010, 09:58 PM
I had fantastic service and delicious food. Fresh fresh seafood. Will agree it is pricey. However, it's not any pricier than any other high end seafood restaurant. And that's exactly what it is. I recommend a seat outside and dinner right around sunset. Beautiful romantic moment until you get your seafood chippino all over your shirt.

JPL
09-06-2010, 10:04 PM
I have eaten there several times over the years and have never been disappointed with the food or the service. I often hear people talk about slow service but I don't think people understand that it's a dining experience, a very well paced meal. If you are looking for some place that throws your food in front of you and rushes you out then it's not for you.

Gusgus
09-08-2010, 12:48 PM
Ditto on the "good food really expensive". I was there a couple of weeks ago and had a wonderful meal. Walked out stuffed.

We usually take it easy on what we get because of the price but we went all out this time. We got the "tower" appetiser that had some jumbo shrimp, crab claws, scallops, mussels, clams, tuna, and I think I am forgetting something. It was HUGE! We also got the crab & lobster for 2 dinner. No complaints whatsoever on portion. There was one whole lobster and snow crab, dungeness, and king crab claws & legs with a little skillet of hashbrowns and asparagus. Loved the food, not the bill.

Gusgus

DisneyNut6777
09-08-2010, 05:18 PM
:eat: My mouth is watering at the mention of all this excellent food so far. Fresh Sea Food..
UUUUMMMMM. Yummy!!:D Can't wait. Am thinking the seafood tower app sounds delish!! Something to start off with I am sure. It's vacation time and have set aside some extra MOOLAH for a great dining experience here. We are so looking forward to it!!! Thanks, and if there are any more experiences, please share them with us. :D Nothing like an appetite that keeps growing and growing!!:blush: