PDA

View Full Version : Am I Crazy?

DisneyFr33k
09-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Sorry! I accidentally posted this under the "more obsessed than ever" thread below! :blush:

We are 48 days away from our trip to WDW, and I began pulling out suitcases & going through all my travel size tolietries, bagging them up and organzing things.

My DH thinks I'm crazy. :crazy: I? I'm just super excited! :minnie:

BellesRose
09-05-2010, 01:40 PM
48 days away does seem a bit extreme, but each his own! :thumbsup: If it makes you happy and helps you look forward to the trip, go for it!

Daisy'sMom
09-05-2010, 05:22 PM
We are 52 days from a week at WDW with family. I started putting things on the bed in the guest room last week. Laid out certain clothes,and little things. I don't think it's ever to early to start getting ready for Disney.:mickey:

I LoveJack
09-05-2010, 06:35 PM
We are 45 days out and have already started to get the stuff gathered up. This way I can do it on what little free time I have and not stress over everything that last week. :thumbsup:

DisneyFr33k
09-06-2010, 09:50 AM
We are 52 days from a week at WDW with family. I started putting things on the bed in the guest room last week. Laid out certain clothes,and little things. I don't think it's ever to early to start getting ready for Disney.:mickey:

We are 45 days out and have already started to get the stuff gathered up. This way I can do it on what little free time I have and not stress over everything that last week. :thumbsup:

Thanks! I'll have to show my DH that I am not alone in anticipating our next trip!! :balloon:

brownie
09-07-2010, 11:53 AM
That's a little soon. You must be so excited it's making you crazy!

azcavalier
09-07-2010, 03:45 PM
My wife has had a laundry basket on the floor of our room for over a month now (and we don't go until the end of this month), and whenever she thinks of something we need to take, it goes in the basket. No, I don't think you're crazy. Just excited.

tinksmom02
09-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Sorry! I accidentally posted this under the "more obsessed than ever" thread below! :blush:

We are 48 days away from our trip to WDW, and I began pulling out suitcases & going through all my travel size tolietries, bagging them up and organzing things.

My DH thinks I'm crazy. :crazy: I? I'm just super excited! :minnie:

Yes, you're probably crazy. ;) But you're among friends LOL

I picked up Sharpies for the kids autograph books at Staples yesterday--for our trip that's 84 days away. :blush:

azcavalier
09-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Found our Walt Disney World backpack this morning. Threw it in the basket.

23 days.

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-08-2010, 11:36 AM
I have put some summer clothes in the kids suitcases since I am in the process of changing out their closets from summer to fall. I've been collecting little souvenears since... well, I just always collect them! You know the little stuff at the dollar store or Target that is character "stuff". We have a little over a month left before our trip and I already feel behind! :D

You are crazy, but, we love you for it and we are just as crazy!

IloveJack
09-08-2010, 11:50 AM
You are not alone. We're at 34 days and it's killing me that nothing is packed. But we went on a weekend camping trip over Labor Day and we're camping again the weekend before our trip, so I can't pack a lot of things. I have a few new t-shirts for DD and myself, and those are put aside, but that's as far as I've gotten.
However... :blush: DH will be working 6 day weeks this month, and I've got to get the house cleaned for DD's b-day party, so while I'm at it, I plan to pack! :thumbsup:

AllDisney
09-09-2010, 08:59 AM
Seems a bit early. However, if you are happy & this keeps you sane....go for it:thumbsup:

Kim Possible
09-09-2010, 10:10 AM
I totally think you are sane! I plan my outfits out like months in advance! As soon as I know I'm going I decide ok what do I need :mickey:

azcavalier
09-09-2010, 10:41 AM
Three weeks. Bought some shorts last night specifically because they'll dry fast when I get soaked on Kali River Rapids....

cfoshe
09-09-2010, 12:48 PM
me and my DW is out a little over 365 days and she is already wanting me to buy new suit cases that we can maximize size for the airplane ride and bring lots of goodies back.

so 45 days out is nothing in my house. I will have to wash clothes every other night at 50 days out so I have stuff to wear because we will be fully packed.

Dsnygirl
09-09-2010, 05:30 PM
me and my DW is out a little over 365 days and she is already wanting me to buy new suit cases that we can maximize size for the airplane ride and bring lots of goodies back.

so 45 days out is nothing in my house. I will have to wash clothes every other night at 50 days out so I have stuff to wear because we will be fully packed.
I so totally sympathize with your DW... we're at about 343 days, and although it's not suitcases we need (this time... that was last trip ;)), I still find myself thinking about things we may want/need, I can't help myself!!

To the OP -- you are totally not crazy -- so many of us do similar things!! I don't necessarily have my clothes laid out quite so early (mostly b/c I like the fresh-laundered smell of everything, and I'm always afraid if I put stuff in our suitcases too early, it'll just smell like... a suitcase... ;)) but I always start gathering little things early and setting them aside... it makes me happy to see the little (albeit growing) pile of stuff in our bedroom, it just means the trip is getting closer & closer! :D