PDA

View Full Version : Photopass

pirateyankee80
09-04-2010, 09:35 PM
Has anyone done the photopass lately? :photo:We did it in ‘07 and found it was worth it back then but you needed to take advantage of all the photo opportunities they have. We ended up with 58 pictures on our CD. At the time the photopass clerk told us that was a lot of pictures. She said some people would buy the CD with only three or four pictures on it. Just trying to find out if there have been any changes since then.:thumbsup:

mickclub1955
09-04-2010, 11:00 PM
We did it last month and with all to of the enhancements to our pictures we had over 108. I also suggest prepurchasing the CD before you go. We did this and it was half price.

tinkermom76
09-05-2010, 01:42 PM
We did it last Dec and we only edited a few and we had over 300 pictures on it. We also preordered the CD which was cheaper

johnO
09-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Its so expensive. Especially when you can hand your camera to the photopass folks, they'll take a shot with your camera too. You get all the same pics, only free....

2MuchWDFun
09-05-2010, 02:24 PM
We love it...especially if you like to add the fancy Disney borders, plus they have magical pictures--for example: the photographer will have you hold your hands a certain way and when you see the picture developed Tinkerbelle will be in your hands, or Simba or Stitch or ???. They are different in each park. If you are a creative and advanced photographer perhaps you can do all these fancy techniques on your own.

I'm famous for taking my camera and forgetting to take pictures, so the photopass is really great for our family! Definitely buy it ahead of time to save money.

pirateyankee80
09-06-2010, 10:24 AM
I'm famous for taking my camera and forgetting to take pictures, so the photopass is really great for our family!

I'm famous for taking my camera and taking TONS of pictures, but you get caught up in picture taking and then miss experiencing the "moment". I loved the photopass idea, let them take the pictures and I can just enjoy myself:thumbsup:

steamboat52
09-06-2010, 10:47 AM
We enjoyed photopass in April. I wish I had pre-ordered the CD as the pics were costly to order one by one, but lots of fun to decorate with all the Disney characters and borders when we got home.

In addition to taking the photopass pics the photographers were very nice about taking pictures with my camera. This gave me several chances to get good shots of the most important photo ops. I treasure the pictures. Next time I'll buy in advance.

GrmGrninGost
09-06-2010, 10:55 AM
We love the PhotoPass. We take our camera and take lots of pictures, but with PhotoPass we can get everyone into the photos without a hassle. LOVE the magical photos! ( Tinkerbell in your hands, Stitch coming out of the ground, holding Mickey baloons, etc.). Also, the Disney borders are wonderful! We preorder to cut costs also. Usually we have 100 or more photos before we edit any.

whitney37354
09-08-2010, 03:17 PM
I think we ended up with 30-40 pictures after adding all the character dining photos that we could. We paid more for the cd than I thought it was worth, but we wouldn't have those great DHS or TL pictures if we hadn't gotten it. We had pictures made at all parks except AK. If I had really been looking, I'm sure we could have gotten lots more made.

darthmacho
09-08-2010, 04:48 PM
We had about 120 photos on photopass, and 1200 of our own with our camera. Seems like not much has changed since 2007, but it certainly has evolved since 2003. I think it is a good program. :mickey: