PDA

View Full Version : Tommorrow Land Noodle Station renovation

Woozles Gram
09-04-2010, 03:34 PM
Hi All, hubby and I were in Florida for our winter get-a-way,,from Jan. to April 1 :clappy:during our many visits to the MK, we noticed the reno going on,,not so much at the noodle station as to the seating area....the one they used last summer for the desert and watching the fireworks area. We were just wondering, is it re-opened...and is it still part of the seating for the noodle station (which from what I understand, is kind of seasonal) or have they dedicated its use for something else. We will be returning again in Jan.:woohoo: but we were just curious/anxious to know now how it is being used. Thanks for any info!!

SBETigg
09-04-2010, 10:20 PM
The noodlestation was in operation when I was there a few weeks ago, at the beginning of my stay. Toward the end of my stay, it was closed again. I'm not a fan, so I didn't mind. I didn't notice any new seating areas. It looked the same as always to me, and the usual seating was being used. Not that it wasn't different, it could have been, just didn't seem any different than usual to me.

Woozles Gram
09-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Hi, Thanks for the reply. We are not so much fans of the noodle station either, it is just that the area that is seperated by the walkway (to the left of the walkway) to get to Tommorrow Land, was always a great place to sit at night and watch the fireworks. It kind of over hangs the water.....this year it was under construction, maybe just for a refurb. but we wondered if it would be reopened as just a overflow seating area for the noodle station or if they were going to designate it for a different use. Oh well, guess we will just have to wait and see. :confused:

Woozles Gram
09-05-2010, 08:56 PM
:eek: Someone posted above me on the list about the "Wishes Dessert" party......that is what the area I am referring to was used for before the renovation or refurbishment.....was wondering the same thing..is it going to be used for that again...or will it go back to being open to the public...first come first serve for a good seat....:confused: