PDA

View Full Version : Beach Club Babe's 2 Trips in 2 Weeks Part 3

Beach Club Babe
09-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Still Saturday, August 7th

When I last left you, we had taken a bus from the Polynesian to Hollywood Studios. Now flashback a couple days, and I am asking Ashleigh to ride Tower of Terror with me. She used to love this ride, and then out of nowhere she did not anymore. Since I know Rose will not ride, I ask her to be a sport and she responds, "I'll think about it." We are now entering Hollywood Studios and she has given the word. She will ride with me! Yay! We make our way there, and the posted time is 20 minutes. We enter the queue and there is no wait at all. We walk right into the library doors. As we enter the basement, she is starting to re-think her position, but I manage to calm her fears and we are led into the elevator. Front row, great for me, not something she was hoping for. She has both hands clasped around my arm, and I enjoy watching her reactions almost as much as the ride. She is screaming for dear life, as her hair is flying straight up! Priceless! I am sure that when we disembark, she will never ride again. Instead, she asks if we can do it again. She is (ahem) unsure if she likes it or not and wants to make sure. That, by the way, is code for I know I like it, but don't want to admit it. We ride again, and her reactions are not as strong, but still amusing. The line for Rockin Rollercoaster is at a 50 minute standby with all fastpasses distributed. This will have to wait until next time.

We head up the street for Ashleigh's favorite of this park, The Great Movie Ride. We have ridden this so many times, mainly at her urging. I am shocked that she has never noticed the "side" alien. I would come to find out later that neither had her father. I am still puzzled as to how that can be. Afterward, Ashleigh has decided to return to the resort alone. They are showing the live action Alice in Wonderland tonight by the Calypso pool and she would like to see it again.

Rose, Hallie and I have decided we would like to stay a bit longer and take in the Voyage of The Little Mermaid, one of Rose's all time favorites. However, when we exit, Hallie is in desperate need of a diaper change. We head to a restroom and discover that somewhere along the way, we have lost the diapers. We had 3 left in the bag when Ashleigh changed in her before dinner. It is a mystery where the other 2 went. We fashion a crude paper towel and plastic bag diaper, and head immediately for the bus stop.

Luckily, all held up! Back at the resort, she is changed into a swim diaper, and we head to the pool. Back to the room and then another run to the food court for milk and Ashleigh's nightly brownie! Then off to bed after Ashleigh returns.

Part 4 coming soon

vizsla
09-04-2010, 04:56 AM
Thanks for the report.

T-Belle
09-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Another great report!

yjgirl32
09-04-2010, 11:00 AM
Great report- thanks for sharing.

RedSoxFan
09-04-2010, 11:37 AM
Glad to hear that Rose gave ToT a try and liked it. Sounds like DD on our last trip. She gave it a try, loved it, and went on again immediately.

faline
09-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Glad you were able to ride Tower of Terror!

Pool time sounds like a nice end to the day!

DisneyorBust
09-05-2010, 09:32 AM
Great report! Good to read that you were able to ride ToT, and your friend now likes it too. Loved your description of her reaction.

Beach Club Babe
09-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Oops! :blush:

I meant to say that since I know Rose will not ride with me, I asked Ashleigh to be a sport. Ashleigh is actually the one who I wrote about.

princessgirls
09-06-2010, 12:10 PM
Glad Ashleigh enjoyed TOT!
Enjoyed your report...as always Heather. A good day was had by all.

Julie:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-12-2010, 07:44 PM
thanks for the report

KylesMom
09-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Way to go, Ashleigh!!! Honestly, for so many years no one in my family would venture onto ToT . . . of course, now it's among our favorites. I'm so glad she took the plunge & hopped aboard with you, Heather! An old experience that's new again! :thumbsup:

Quite surprised that DHS was as quiet as it was on a Saturday night - although RnRC was of course still jammed, you were able to venture onto several attractions. Really great, full day for all of you! Very ingenious with the diaper rig, by the way! :D

DizNee143
09-25-2010, 09:44 PM
a great rest of the day!:mickey:

Joannelet
09-27-2010, 03:01 PM
Great day!! :)
Did you get pics of the baby in her paper towel plastic bag diaper? That alone is a MEMORY :)

pdrlkr
10-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
10-12-2010, 02:51 PM
nice diaper fix!

those ziplocs are invaluable!