PDA

View Full Version : paying for fast passes

jazzy
09-03-2010, 07:59 PM
When i was in the parks i notice that some people would present these pieces of papers and would be let on to the fast pass line. what are those and how can you get them?

SBETigg
09-03-2010, 08:09 PM
There isn't any paying for fastpasses as far as I am aware. You might have been seeing Guest Assistance Passes, which are given to guests with medical issues upon request.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-03-2010, 08:45 PM
You may also have seen the Child Swap pass, which is available to anyone who needs it.

You can't pay for a Fastpass at Disney.

Gator
09-03-2010, 09:11 PM
I hope they never make that an option. I've heard rumors that they may try to see if some customers would like to pilot some project of paying for unlimited fastpasses. Though, most people wouldn't be able to afford it, I think it would absolutely RUIN Disney World. I like that once your in, everyone is equal. Now the buses....that's a different story.

BigThunderFan
09-04-2010, 12:57 AM
These passes are also given out by some cast members for one reason or another. On a trip in 2008 we had issues with our KTW cards not letting us into the parks after our 4th day (we had 7 day PH). So after going through security and standing in line, we then found out we couldn't get into the park due to a computer glitch. Naturally guest relations knew about this and was able to get us paper tickets for the day, but that still cost us around 30 minutes in the morning. Each day for our final 3 days this happened, and each day we received new KTW cards assuring us it was fixed... Well it wasn't.
Anyway, on the last day I casually mentioned to Guest Relations that this was the 3rd straight day this happened while he was getting our paper tickets. He said "really?" and then told us to hold on. He gave us the paper fastpasses to use at several attractions to make up for our lost time each morning. Obviously not something we asked for, but definitely appreciated!