PDA

View Full Version : Halloween/Fall decorations up in MK

Melanie
09-03-2010, 07:53 PM
Went this morning and the fall decorations are up on Main Street and in front of the Train Station. :mpumpkin:

There weren't any out front (where you enter from the monorail or bus areas) yet.

AgentP
09-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Thanks for sharing these pictures! I have never been to WDW in the Fall. I would love to see it in person.

Carolanne
09-03-2010, 08:18 PM
SQUEE! Between this & Starbucks & Dunkin Donuts rolling out their fall items over the next few weeks...I can't wait for fall to get here! But it makes me a little sad at the same time--this will be the first year in a long time that I won't be there for the fall & Halloween decorations. Mom's BFF is her new traveling buddy for the Sept trip.

gollybass
09-03-2010, 08:37 PM
I have a question regarding this, Im gonna be at the world 12 - 19th, and read this on the blog :

Halloween Time: The spooky fun runs from September 17 to October 31. Lots of fun surprises and extras await you and your family with a regularly priced theme park ticket. Highlights include Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, Haunted Mansion Holiday

my question is, will the rides be down before this (when we go) to set up? Or is it something that will be done overnight

I see on the refurb schedule neither are due to be down, but reading this worried me a little.

Carolanne
09-03-2010, 08:42 PM
I have a question regarding this, Im gonna be at the world 12 - 19th, and read this on the blog :

Halloween Time: The spooky fun runs from September 17 to October 31. Lots of fun surprises and extras await you and your family with a regularly priced theme park ticket. Highlights include Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy, Haunted Mansion Holiday

my question is, will the rides be down before this (when we go) to set up? Or is it something that will be done overnight

I see on the refurb schedule neither are due to be down, but reading this worried me a little. Are you going to Disney World or Disneyland? "Haunted Mansion Holiday" makes me think the blog entry you read refers to Disneyland.

PopPhan
09-03-2010, 08:43 PM

I see on the refurb schedule neither are due to be down, but reading this worried me a little.

Those are DisneyLAND attractions. They do not do the overlays at MK.

Melanie
09-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Yes, definitely Disneyland is what is being referred to in that blog.

yjgirl32
09-03-2010, 10:21 PM
Thanks for the picture update- can't wait be there in 4 weeks.

BellesRose
09-03-2010, 10:24 PM
SQUEE! Between this & Starbucks & Dunkin Donuts rolling out their fall items over the next few weeks...I can't wait for fall to get here! But it makes me a little sad at the same time--this will be the first year in a long time that I won't be there for the fall & Halloween decorations. Mom's BFF is her new traveling buddy for the Sept trip.
I've already had Starbucks Pumpkin Spice 6 times! Needless to say, I'm in love with Fall.

Thanks for posting the pictures! I will be there soon...can't wait!!!

gollybass
09-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Those are DisneyLAND attractions. They do not do the overlays at MK.

aha! my mistake! good, no worries then!

MIKESMOM
09-04-2010, 05:43 AM
Thanks for posting the photos. My DD & I will be there in 26 days. Can't wait! :mickey:

TikiLounger
09-04-2010, 08:38 AM
I can't wait! I love the fall decor in the MK! BTW, two weeks ago, whne I went to my local grocery store, they were setting up the Halloween aisle...candy, costume do-dads, fall decorations, etc. Yikes! It's fine by me, though. This is my favorite time of year. :pumpkin::ghost::blackcat::bat:

disneydear
09-04-2010, 11:04 AM
Loved seeing those pictures. Now I am really excited to see it. Just a little over 5 weeks to go:D

Cinderelley
09-05-2010, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the pictures. They get me even more excited for our trip. Less than a month to go. :thumbsup:

Rekenna
09-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the pics. We have been in the fall before and everything is so beautiful.

We will be missing it this year, going for our first Christmas time trip and MVMCP. But, maybe next year we will switch back to fall time. :mickey:

DisneyorBust
09-05-2010, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the pictures! We'll be there soon (not soon enough:D) and I hadn't thought about the Fall/Halloween decorations!:confused:
You just ramped up my excitement for the trip! Thank you!

Daisy'sMom
09-05-2010, 05:25 PM
I've already had Starbucks Pumpkin Spice 6 times! Needless to say, I'm in love with Fall.

Thanks for posting the pictures! I will be there soon...can't wait!!!

Fall is one of things I miss the most from when we lived in New England. The crispness of the air, the smell of leaves and firewood, the apples and pumpkins, I could go on and on. Nothing compares.:mickey:

LauraByTheSea
09-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Fall is one of things I miss the most from when we lived in New England. The crispness of the air, the smell of leaves and firewood, the apples and pumpkins, I could go on and on. Nothing compares.:mickey:

YES, me too. I'm orignally from Upstate NY, and fall is just not the same in South Florida. I miss the pumpkin farms the most. Don't miss winter though!

I can't wait to see those pics in person - in 2 weeks! THX for posting!

drizella
09-06-2010, 11:16 AM
Great photos! I just might have to make it over to Disneyland before they take all of them down!:mickey: