PDA

View Full Version : Captain's Grille or LeCellier??

RedSoxFan
09-02-2010, 01:07 PM
I have ADR's for Captain's Grille on our last night (12/18) for dinner. I've been trying (on-line only) for ADR's at LeCellier instead as DH would like to eat there again. So for those of you who have eaten at both; would you switch to LeCellier if an ADR opened up? Thanks.:mickey:

renecat
09-02-2010, 02:12 PM
Haven't eaten at Captains grille but will in Oct.
LeCellier is a must do for us every time we go.
If you manage to get an ADR for LeCellier I'd say go for it.

DouieDan
09-02-2010, 10:33 PM
I would without a doubt make the switch if the opportunity came up. I have a soft spot for the Le Cellier. That being said the steaks at the Captains Grille are very good, and I believe shares the kitchen with the Yachtsman's Steakhouse, which is a good thing. Now on to baseball. While the Phils are my team, I have to say the Redsox are a close second. I might also add that I hate the Yankees. Enjoy!

linedropper
09-03-2010, 01:26 AM
Le Cellier

No brainer:mickey::confused::beer:

Donald Duck Rules
09-03-2010, 10:59 AM
I am big fan of Le Cellular

SBETigg
09-03-2010, 11:11 AM
I have not eaten at both. But I find Le Cellier to be overrated. If you've eaten there before, why not give Captain's Grille a try?

RedSoxFan
09-03-2010, 01:51 PM
Sherri --- we, too, found that LeCellier didn't live up to the hype. But DH said he wouldn't mind going back seeing we have free dining. But Captain's Grille does look good. I will not be upset if I can't switch to LeCellier.

disneymom2000
09-03-2010, 02:41 PM
I wouldn't make the change. Captain's Grille will have better food, service and a calmer atmosphere. That is the way to end a vacation.

SBETigg
09-03-2010, 07:44 PM
Sherri --- we, too, found that LeCellier didn't live up to the hype. But DH said he wouldn't mind going back seeing we have free dining. But Captain's Grille does look good. I will not be upset if I can't switch to LeCellier.

I know what you mean. My son really liked Le Cellier. If I could have gotten it, I would have done it for him. But conveniently, no times available. Not that I mind it. It's good. Just not as good as the hype. I was glad we tried some new things instead, but I could have done a repeat at Le Cellier, too.