PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Plans

Disney4us2
09-01-2010, 09:25 PM
What do you do for Labor Day?

DD and I are going camping (3nights/4days) in the mountains. She starts school on Sept. 13th. It seems like this break is never ending.

This is our second camping trip this summer. I love it, but love Disney more.:mickey:

aurora, ariel, and bell
09-02-2010, 07:10 AM
Labour Day....we leave for Disney for 13 nights...I am sooooo excited, can't wait!:number1:

Ms. Mode
09-02-2010, 08:44 AM
Labor Day.....Sleep! :thumbsup:

VWL Mom
09-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Our LD weekend will be spent packing up my baby and dropping him off for his first year of college :sad:

princessgirls
09-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Staying home!!! We have a boat, so weather permitting we will enjoy some time up at the lake were we have a slip.

My girls started school on Wednesday, and I hate traveling with the masses...

Hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day Monday off!

Julie:mickey:

IloveJack
09-03-2010, 09:27 AM
We're headed to the mountains, too, only the ones on the other side of the nation. We used to go every year for my birthday, but last year we headed to WDW, and we're going back this year. However, we miss "our" mountains, so we're going up for a quick weekend trip. We're tent camping and cooking all our food. We're big campers, though, so it's nothing new to us. Hoping to relax and just enjoy nature before getting back to the grind.

Scar
09-03-2010, 12:57 PM
Labor Day I will be in a pick-up truck for 13 hours hauling a boat to The Middle of Nowhere, Maine for 12 days of fishing, reading, relaxing, eating fish, and pretty much doing nothing else. No TV or internet for 12 days :thumbsup:, can't wait.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Going to Hampton Beach tomorrow-providing it's open after the Hurricane. Do stuff around town on Sunday for our town's 350th birthday, then Monday go to the parade & cookout/birthday party after the parade.

MNNHFLTX
09-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Well, I have to work Labor Day (which seems appropriate, I guess, considering it's Labor Day!) But today and tomorrow my husband and I are enjoying my son being home from college. We'll either go to a football game this evening, or to a movie? And then have a cookout on the grill tomorrow. :sun:

Jeri Lynn
09-06-2010, 02:22 PM
Saturday DH and I went to watch our son's football scrimmage then we left for our camp in Maine about 2:30PM. We got a lot of fall chores done at camp and left at 6am this morning (Monday) to drive home...we are getting ready to go to a party!

BellesRose
09-06-2010, 09:03 PM
Today is my dad's birthday so we went to Tampa to go shopping. We bought clothes for our Disney trip. Only 2 more days!