PDA

View Full Version : The Wave

MagicalGuest
09-01-2010, 04:15 PM
I know a lot of folks have written about less than satisfactory experiences at The Wave. On our trip to the World last week, we had an absolutely fabulous meal there. DH and I both ordered the filet...small portion, but very, very tasty. In fact, we liked our filets at The Wave better than the filets we ordered later in our stay at Le Cellier! Don't get me wrong, we also liked Le Cellier; it's just that we found The Wave's steak to be juicier.

BTW, this is our second year at The Wave; first meal was equally good!

DebK
09-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Agreed.....We had great filets on our visit there as well......

BugeyedMuggy
09-01-2010, 07:03 PM
We absolutely love the wave too. Go there every trip if not for dinner we do apps & wine at the bar.

faline
09-01-2010, 07:06 PM
We've had two dining experiences at the Wave. The first was utterly delicious! The most recent was good but not as good as the first.

pdrlkr
09-01-2010, 07:14 PM
We have eaten there twice. Most recently 2 weeks ago. Both were great! Best service of the trip! :eat:

RAIDER
09-02-2010, 03:23 AM
We went to the Wave last year and we really enjoyed it especially the way they served the afters . I would happily go again and we had the spaghetti and the lamb shank and both were delicious especially the lamb shank . We would defiantly visit again :thumbsup:

ANG
09-02-2010, 07:53 AM
We have ADRs for The Wave on this upcoming trip. Can't wait to try it. Thanks for sharing!

disneymom2000
09-03-2010, 05:07 PM
Where is The Wave? I was thinking Coral Reef but then remembered it was called the Coral Reef. Is The Wave close to the Living Seas?

faline
09-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Where is The Wave? I was thinking Coral Reef but then remembered it was called the Coral Reef. Is The Wave close to the Living Seas?

The Wave is in the Contemporary Resort. When they closed the Concourse Steakhouse, they built The Wave in the space that used to house the arcade and the quick service dining on the lobby level at the Contemporary.