PDA

View Full Version : Exchanging through RCI

JoshGrobanfan
08-31-2010, 10:49 PM
I hope this is in the right forum. If not, please accept my apologies.

We have made an exchange through RCI to stay at the Boardwalk Villas in April. I have read other posts stating others that have done this were able to purchase the dining plan. When I called to get more information on this, I was told that we were not eligible since the dining plan isn't sold separately. Can anyone give me any pointers as to who I need to contact or if I am just out of luck?
I appreciate any feedback!
Thanks so much!

dlpmikki
09-01-2010, 12:43 AM
I know DVC members can, as a perk, buy the dining plan without buying tickets. they book it through member services. I don't think you get all member perks when you exchange in but not sure about this one. Did you ask RCI or Disney? Maybe need to get RCI to ask Disney direct?

Ropachs
10-29-2010, 12:18 PM
We are in the same situation as you. We are staying at Old Key West in December by using RCI points. We purchased tickets and airfare seperately not through Disney. I was afraid that we wouldn't be able to purchase the DDP - but we called yesterday and did with no problem. :thumbsup:

PlutoPlanet
11-04-2010, 12:32 PM
You're going to love the Boardwalk Villas. You can walk to EPCOT. Even the walk (in April) to DHS won't be bad at all.