PDA

View Full Version : Dining at HOB during a concert/event

Pop Centurion
08-31-2010, 08:21 PM
Never been in HOB and was wondering if the dining area is separate from where they have performances? Reason I ask is because there's a performance on the night I want to eat there & I'm not sure if I will have to pay to get in or not.

TheDuckRocks
09-01-2010, 09:16 AM
I think it is 2 different rooms. We went to the Gospel Brunch there and we were in a room that was set up with a large stage like a theater. If I remember correctly the regular restaurant had a seperate entrance on the left as you entered the building.

buzznwoodysmom
09-01-2010, 10:23 AM
I've never eaten at HOB in WDW, but I've eaten at the HOB in New Orleans several times. I've been when they were having concerts and the dining area is in a different room. Its basically a restuarant on one side and a sort of club on the other side. We've been both when we were going to the concert and when we weren't and all times we entered the concert section after dinner and paid to enter at that time. So if the one in WDW is set up the same way you should be able to dine there without paying for the concert.

Pop Centurion
09-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Thanks.

disneymom2000
09-03-2010, 04:52 PM
How is the food at HOB?

TheDuckRocks
09-04-2010, 12:50 PM
What we had at the Gospel Brunch Buffet was amazingly good. Want to try the regular restaurant just because the food was so good.

CaptSmee
09-04-2010, 03:36 PM
If there is a concert at HOB it will likely be next door at the auditorium. The restaurant is separate from it, however I have been in the restaurant when local artists have been playing too. It gets very noisy.

The food is fantastic! If you like BBQ and southern vittles especially, but it has a wide range of variety as well.