PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Me!

DisneyTopper
08-31-2010, 03:45 PM
I was selected by our big boss to attend a conference at WDW in October. I am a huge Disney fan. Been to WDW a few times and last year made it out DL.

What makes this trip different is that I am going in October and also going to be spending a day alone in WDW. The rest of my coworkers are going home on a Wednesday and I am staying by myself @ Coronado Springs until Thursday.

The conference ends at noon on 10/27 and that particular night happens to be EMH for Epcot. I extended my stay so that I can stroll through Epcot that afternoon/evening.

I did a little research and I am not quite sure what to expect and was hoping that you all could help me out. I read about the attractions offered at Epcot in the evenings, but I also read that I can expect huge crowds as well. I also see that the Food & Wine festival is happening during that time.

What can I expect in terms of "countries" that are open in WS during EMH? I have read varied responses. I have been able to locate here on Intercot the attractions that are open, although I read that Soarin' and TT have large queues, however I am a single rider.

Any experiences you may have in this situation would be appreciated. Thanks so much for your help!

BluewaterBrad
08-31-2010, 05:02 PM
Hey DisneyTopper, We will be at CS that week also. EPCOT the same time also. Been doing this week for 6 years in a row. pm me if you would like a good plan. (conference people also, just not your conference):mickey:

disneymom2000
08-31-2010, 06:34 PM
I am always jealous when people say their company sends them to a conference at WDW. That is the most awesome thing. You are a lucky person indeed.