PDA

View Full Version : ADR saying we may be at diff tables?!

ncrohrs
08-31-2010, 12:17 PM
Hello,

Just started making online ADR's for our February trip. I noticed on some of them they are mentioning that our party of 6 may be seated at different tables.

It is me, my DH, and our DD's ages 2.5, 5, and 9 and DS age 7! Sitting at different tables really is not an option. Should I be worried? Should I call to specify that we really want to be together? How likely would we be split up?

Thank you in advance!

Nicole
Poly Feb 2011

SBETigg
08-31-2010, 12:28 PM
It said that when I made reservations for a party of six, too. I think it's just the disclaimer. We were never split. I don't think you need to worry.

laprana
08-31-2010, 12:57 PM
Yeah, I think that is a standard disclaimer they put on all ADRs. I don't think you should worry too much about it. I had the same disclaimer on every one of the ADRs I made for our trip this past May, and we were a party of 4. We were never seated at different tables for any of our meals. Hope this helps! :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-31-2010, 01:33 PM
I wouldn't be too worried either.

When I made our reservations for three of us, I got that message a couple of times :) Of course, I'm sure my DD (12) would think it was neat to eat at a table by herself :eat:

ncrohrs
08-31-2010, 05:00 PM
Thank you all! I feel better now that it is just a standard disclaimer.

Now I can make the rest of those ADR's!

TheRustyScupper
08-31-2010, 05:19 PM
1) It is the standard disclaimer.
2) But, it definitely could happen, although chances are slim.
3) Just be prepared if you are separated.

magicjasb
08-31-2010, 08:49 PM
On our recent trip, with my five young children and inlaws, all of our ADR's said we could be at separate tables. Most were fine, but we were put at two tables at Le Cellier. It ended up being difficult because 4 of my 5 children wanted to sit with my husband and self and the two tables were only 4 person tables. We were near each other, but not able to talk to each other. Luckily, though, it was the only place it happened.

Maryutigger1
08-31-2010, 11:14 PM
:confused:

Hi~~just wanted to put MY 2cents in re: sitting at different tables.....We've been going to DW for the last 8 years and have made TONS of ADR.
At NO time has ANYONE ever said that to us. I'm confused as well to hear it's the "normal disclaimer?" What the? Oh well....

Here's hoping you are seated at the SAME table for your whole trip!

HAVE FUN!!:cloud9:
Maryutigger1

valerie923
09-01-2010, 01:06 PM
I was told the same for our party of 6 when I made our ADRs for our trip in November. I'm just crossing my fingers and hoping it doesn't happen.:fingers: