PDA

View Full Version : Dining at MK during a special event?

Mary Chase
08-31-2010, 11:53 AM
We have dining reservations at 6:50 at LTT on an evening where the park closes at 7:00 for MVMCP. We do not have tickets to MVMCP that evening. Will this be a problem? It seemed like last year when making dining reservations online, if your dining was going to be close to the time of a special event like that, it usually said something like you had to have a ticket to the special event to be able to have that dining time. I don't want to have a problem with that reservation - does anyone know if we can keep that reservation and then leave immediately after our dinner? Thanks!

Renfairwedding
08-31-2010, 11:58 AM
I would not see a problem with the ADR. I would think you would just have to leave the park after dinner. Sort of a catch 22. They say you cant go in before 7 for the party but have to be gone after 7. Sort of like getting on a ride line at 6:50. I have never seen anyone removed the ride waiting line. Look at it like you are already on line for the table.

Call to to make sure but I would not stress out to much.

disneymom2000
09-05-2010, 06:08 PM
You can still eat there but without a wrist band on afterwards you won't be able to enjoy the festivities. They actually have CM's that (very politely) ask you to leave the park if you don't have one. I reserved a dinner at the Castle one night after the party started and they let me in just to eat. It is set up pretty well.