PDA

View Full Version : International Gateway Entrance

eeyorepoohfan
08-30-2010, 05:34 PM
What time can you enter through the International Gateway in EPCOT? My DH and I want to start our morning early at EMH (8AM opening) for Hollywood Studios and then walk or boat to EPCOT for the rest of the day. We only hit a couple of rides in HS and should be done within 1-2 hours. I know World Showcase doesn't open until 11AM, but are we able to get into EPCOT from the back entrance early or will we have to take a bus to the EPCOT front entrance? Thanks in advance! :mickey:

faline
08-30-2010, 05:51 PM
You can enter through the International Gateway before the 11 a.m. opening of World Showcase. You'll be steered toward Future World as you enter the park at that hour.

BowTie7
08-30-2010, 05:52 PM
You can enter at that time. You will be directed through England and Canada to Future World

debandbub
08-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Ooh, I like your idea! We are staying at BWV for the first time and it will be nice to take advantage of walking to the parks!

faline
08-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Ooh, I like your idea! We are staying at BWV for the first time and it will be nice to take advantage of walking to the parks!

From Boardwalk Villas, you would either need to walk to Epcot or take the boat. Either way, you'd enter at the International Gateway.

disneymom2000
08-30-2010, 07:13 PM
This is my favorite way to enter EPCOT, because for just a little bit - it seems like the parks are extremely undercrowded and you can stroll without worrying about running over anyone else in the World. It is so peaceful.

Plex
08-30-2010, 08:06 PM
You can enter at the same time that the front gates open. They rope off a path to Future World from the International Gateway until the World Showcase opens up. Sadly no rope drop ceremony at the back gate, but it's definitely awesome to walk through the World Showcase with virtually no one in it :thumbsup:

eeyorepoohfan
09-01-2010, 07:55 PM
Thanks everyone!!!!! I thought you could enter at the park opening time but just wanted to be sure! That's why I love Intercot! I will be excited to enter the back of the park with low crowds! Excited to see it in a new way! :thumbsup: