PDA

View Full Version : Trail's End lunch change

WDWdriver
08-29-2010, 12:16 PM
From the Cast Member information web site:

The Trail’s End Restaurant at Fort Wilderness will transition its lunch meal from a buffet to an à la carte beginning Sunday, Aug. 29.

This new menu will feature delicious items Guests have come to love at Trail’s End Restaurant as well as exciting new options. Items include chili, fried chicken and waffles, sautéed catfish, grilled pork chop, spicy grilled shrimp and andouille sausage, and delicious desserts such as wilderness s’mores and a warm sticky bun sundae. A vegetarian entrée and no sugar added dessert option will also be available.

The breakfast and dinner menu at Trail’s End will continue operating as a buffet.

Lunch will continue to be one Table Service entitlement for Disney Dining Plan Guests.

magicofdisney
08-29-2010, 01:52 PM
I wonder what brought on this change? We ate lunch there one day, early in February. The place was practically dead. I know that's value season, so that may be why.

Waffles at lunch? That's unusual.

Meerkat
08-29-2010, 11:09 PM
Well, at least they are keeping the breakfast and dinner buffets. We always get a great meal there for the price.

January-2007
08-30-2010, 11:29 PM
This actually sounds good. I really like both their fried chicken and their waffles. Yum.

Nini
08-31-2010, 12:14 AM
I guess chicken & waffles is a southern thing. Bobby Flay did a "Throw Down" (or is it "Throwdown"?) where that was the dish.

Denise :mickey: