PDA

View Full Version : Cape May Cafe?

klb
08-28-2010, 02:52 PM
We just booked a character breakfast at Cape May Cafe for a little bit of fun on our last day. We'll be checking out of the Beach Club and will have exhausted our Park Hoppers so dining in the parks that day will be out. I'm wondering what your thoughts on this restaurant are. Thanks!

markyv
08-28-2010, 05:12 PM
You will love it! Our favorite Character Meal on Property. Great Characters, Great Food, and a Great Restuarant.

Kaps
08-28-2010, 05:31 PM
Did the dinner and iot was very good. Going back in November you should enjoy it

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-29-2010, 06:03 PM
This is character dining? We just ate there last week for dinner and there were no characters. The food was very good as was the service.

Momto3littlemice
08-30-2010, 04:49 PM
We went on our last visit and the food was extraordinary. The fruit was superb! I do have some advice though -- make sure you are seated in the main dining area. We had a large party and were seated in a side room. It was darker and just didn't have the same atmosphere as the rest of the place. We could definitely go back but would want to sit in the main part.:mickey:

spoiledraf
08-30-2010, 09:28 PM
This is character dining? We just ate there last week for dinner and there were no characters. The food was very good as was the service.

The breakfast is a character meal. It's always great. We decided to go to late to even get a reservation to get in. Ikeep checking everyday, though.

RAIDER
08-31-2010, 07:49 AM
We were there in June and we both had breakfast and Dinner during our stay there and would happily go back again .They do a varied menu /buffet and the food was always topped up ....:thumbsup:

slheflin
08-31-2010, 01:36 PM
We were there in May with the kids (10ds, 8dd) and LOVED IT!!! Although the tables were full, the buffet was always well stocked and the characters had plenty of time to "visit" each table. Goofy even took the time to kneel down at our table and color with dd.

We will definitely do Cape May again! :thumbsup:

klb
08-31-2010, 03:01 PM
Thanks everyone. I was a little nervous because this isn't one of the restaurants I usually hear about, but I'm looking forward to it now.

AntMagsMom
08-31-2010, 03:21 PM
We're thinking of doing the dinner. What's the buffet like?

RAIDER
09-02-2010, 03:26 AM
We're thinking of doing the dinner. What's the buffet like?

The buffet for dinner is varied .Has pizza and hot dogs and burgers /fries for the kids and has healthy eating and various meats . I reccomend the crab legs and varied afters as well

The breakfast menu has everything you would expect ......You wont be dissapointed :thumbsup:

brownie
09-04-2010, 12:11 PM
We really enjoy the breakfast at Cape May Cafe and try to eat there every trip. It's our favorite character breakfast.

AgentP
09-04-2010, 05:19 PM
I went to Cape May Cafe for the character breakfast with a large group of family and we all loved it. The food was great and the tone was much more relaxed than some other character breakfasts. The characters all had plenty of time to visit with everybody. I actually liked this breakfast more than Chef Mickeys! Have a great time!

mermaidmarian
09-05-2010, 07:41 AM
We too love the character breakfast at Cape May and try to include it in every trip itinerary.