PDA

View Full Version : AS SPorts- Pretty Good

DVC2004
08-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Just returned from AS Sports and had a great deal on the room- we thought it was pretty good. We had our own car and didn't visit the food court but check in was fast and it was quiet in our section (Hoops). A short walk to the pool and main lobby. Kids liked the pool and there was a pool bar, too. We had towel animals too. We had a good stay and were pleasantly surprised by AS SPorts.

beksy
08-29-2010, 08:41 AM
Thanks for the report! I don't hear much about that resort. Glad you had a great trip :mickey:

MagicalGuest
08-30-2010, 10:44 AM
We love ASS! Just returned from our second stay there. Before DH and I had kids, we stayed at moderates or Boardwalk and they were great. But we figured the kids wouldn't appreciate the amenities of those resorts...plus we're not in the room that much. The food court is great and the rooms are very clean, if a tad smaller than the moderates. Highly recommend ASS:thumbsup:

Mickey'sGirl
08-30-2010, 11:00 AM
All Star Sports is one of our favourite resorts ... and Hoops is our favourite section. I'm glad you had such a good stay! I wouldn't hesitate to stay there or recommend it either!

EJS-Houston
08-30-2010, 03:47 PM
In recent years I've only ever stayed at All-Star Sports (in Hoops), and have had a delightful time each time. Glad to hear others report the same. I also like the fact that the busses (serving all 3 All-Star hotels) pick up at Sports first and drop off there first. The folks in the gift shop and check-in there have always been extraordinarily friendly in my experience.

AllDisney
09-01-2010, 04:40 PM
Glad you enjoyed your stay:mickey: