PDA

View Full Version : Auto-Tune The News

magicofdisney
08-26-2010, 11:46 AM
Has anyone seen this?

I was recently introduced to this and it's amazingly funny and inventive.

Currently, I'm head-over-heels crazy for their Bed Intruder Song. If you want an insane laugh attack, go to you-tube, watch the news-clip first and then watch the music video. :D

DisneyPrincess21
08-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Has anyone seen this?

I was recently introduced to this and it's amazingly funny and inventive.

Currently, I'm head-over-heels crazy for their Bed Intruder Song. If you want an insane laugh attack, go to you-tube, watch the news-clip first and then watch the music video. :D

Yes!! Extremly funny! I made a ringtone of part of the song "You don't have to come and confess, we lookin for you, we gonna find you, we gonna find you, so you can run & tell that, run & tell that, run & tell that, homeboy home home homeboy"
LOL!! :rotfl: taking something so bad and serious, and turning it into a song. Genuis!

PirateLover
08-27-2010, 01:07 AM
The greatest part is what allows me to keep laughing and that it that the family has embraced everything and now they've turned this tragedy into a money maker for them to hopefully help them get out of the projects or at least make their home a bit safer. So far though they have not found homeboy :(
Around here we've taken to using the" you are so dumb, you are really dumb, Forreal!!" line when someone makes a mistake or silly comment.

Hammer
08-27-2010, 07:02 AM
The greatest part is what allows me to keep laughing and that it that the family has embraced everything and now they've turned this tragedy into a money maker for them to hopefully help them get out of the projects or at least make their home a bit safer. So far though they have not found homeboy :(

Maryanne, according to my manager, the money the man has received from the song (which was created by 2 other guys who have made other parodies) has allowed for the whole family to move out of the projects in Huntsville, Alabama. At least this is what he has read.

magicofdisney
08-27-2010, 09:18 AM
Yes!! Extremly funny! I made a ringtone of part of the song "You don't have to come and confess, we lookin for you, we gonna find you, we gonna find you, so you can run & tell that, run & tell that, run & tell that, homeboy home home homeboy"
LOL!! :rotfl: taking something so bad and serious, and turning it into a song. Genuis!
I downloaded the song from iTunes. I can't stop singing it. In fact, when I watch just the newsclip, the song is running through my head at the same time. I'm thinking about getting the t-shirt and the ringtone also. :D

Around here we've taken to using the" you are so dumb, you are really dumb, Forreal!!" line when someone makes a mistake or silly comment.
There are just too many great lines in his diatribe. That's sure to be a classic, for real! ;)

Maryanne, according to my manager, the money the man has received from the song (which was created by 2 other guys who have made other parodies) has allowed for the whole family to move out of the projects in Huntsville, Alabama. At least this is what he has read.
I read the same thing. I don't know if they've actually made the move yet.

As much as I love this parody, I think the Gregory Brothers are true genius. :thumbsup: