PDA

View Full Version : The refurbished restaurant in Mexico

lovinmesomedisney
08-26-2010, 11:42 AM
OK, I thought I was the only one confused on this subject, but obviously, so are the Disney Dining Reservation Cast Members. I saw on a blog on Facebook, that they were going to begin taking reservations for the new restaurant and you could book for Sept. 15 and after. I called the other night and the man didn't have a clue they were even refurbishing in Mexico. I gave up and said the heck with it. Today I called back, and they are telling me that this is only going to be a quick service restaurant on the water. Does anyone really know the scoop on this refurbishment that is taking place in the Mexico Pavilion regarding the restaurants? :confused:

lovinmesomedisney
08-26-2010, 11:48 AM
Never mind....I just found my own answer. :mickey:

PinKy
08-26-2010, 01:38 PM
what was the answer??

DisneyBunch5
08-26-2010, 01:49 PM
The new restaurants are mentioned in the following thread:http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=174330

This thread also contains a link to the blog which answers other question related to the refurb.

JanetMegan
08-31-2010, 12:52 PM
Somehow reading this blog made me more confused-is that possible? So if I have ADRs for Dec for San Angel what do I have reservations for?

ElenitaB
08-31-2010, 09:46 PM
The San Angel Inn is located inside the Mexico pavillion ... same place as always. You might want to take a little trip to La Cava del Tequila prior to your ADR to try a tequila flight though. :secret: